drabble #1

wish u were sober.
eren x mikasa

eren's point of view

walking on the streets, i looked up to the sky, it was past midnight. my eyes went to the person i held on my back, my bestfriend, mikasa, she's asleep.

we graduated in college and they decided to hold a party and celebrate for our succession. though i didn't really enjoyed it, i was too tired, but for her, i came along with her. she drank too much, influenced by sasha and connie. i was offered to drink too but i was tired, although, i drank just a bit, but not enough to get me tipsy.

i sat beside mikasa, just listening to her while she talks. then she started to fall asleep, and that was my cue to bring her home.

arriving at her home, i opened the door and headed straight to her bedroom. i placed her down carefully on her bed, and tucked her in her blanket.

i looked at her, she looked very pretty even when she's asleep. i smiled to myself.

now contented that she is now asleep, i was about to leave when she held my hand. i turned around as i saw her trying to stand up with her half lidded eyes staring at me.

"i love you, eren."

i was caught off guard. i turned around, my cheeks began to feel hot, i was blushing. i looked at her once again and saw her smiling at me.

turning around, i went to pat her, and kiss the top of her head. making her lay down once again, i just watched her fall asleep once again.

now sure that she is now sleeping, i whispered as i stand up.

"i love you too, mikasa. but i wish you were sober."