One

Kailyn POV

I ran and ran until I had to stop for breaths. I looked back and continued running. It was summer in Russia and I had just finished school and I was running to my BBA quaters.

"Kailyn!" A voice screamed as I fastened my pace. But then I heard heavy running footsteps and I couldn't increase my speed. I felt arms wrapped around me as I struggled to get out.

"Stop....please" The breathes made me shiver as I tried to wiggle out. "Promise me you won't run" I rolled my eyes but nodded. I was set on the ground as I breathed heavily.

"How does this suit a world champion?"

"Being a world champion doesn't mean I have to Beyblade 24/7! Anyways those kids are eating my head off and you are not helping,Runner-up world champion" Tala laughed at my comment and shook his head. He wrapped his arms around my neck and walked with his other hand in his pocket.

"It has been a year eh?" Tala asked as I nodded at him. "A year" I mumbled, playing with the tip of my shirt. Tala looked over at me and smirked. "Wanna go to Japan?" Tala raised his eyebrows as I shook my head.

I stuffed my hands into my pockets and escaped from his grip, walking forward. He followed me, cracking poorly made jokes.

"I still want revenge you know?" Tala stated, looking at me. "Take it from Tyson. He is the one who defeated you" I shrugged, opening my chocolate. Tala snatched it away from me and turned to me.

"You defeated me in the first round. I am talking about that revenge" Tala winked, taking a bite off the chocolate. "Get a girlfriend will you?Stop following me and annoying me" I glared at him.

"When you get a boyfriend,I get a girlfriend" Tala said, walking beside me and eating the chocolate. "Well for that,I guess you have to go to Japan" Tala said in a teasy tone.

"Why Japan?" I raised my eyebrow at him. "A certain Dranzer weilder"

I rolled my eyes at him and stuck my tongue out. "It's been a year since I last heard from Kai and 5 months of not being in contact with anyone." I said sadly. Tala patted my back and assured I would soon get into contact with my team.

I waved goodbye and climbed up the stairs to enter my room and set my bag down on the chair. I looked at the photoframe of the Bladebreakers from the world championship and grabbed it. I sighed and hovered my thumb over the frame.

How I miss them.

I looked at my many medals and trophies. I participated in almost every Beybladeing event in Russia and thankfully won each one of them. But the medal in the middle,my first ever medal from the world championship,shined brighter than any other medal I have ever won.

I turned the photo frame to the wall and went to the washroom to freshen up. I came out and hopped on the bed.

Things have changed after the world championship. A lot has changed. I haven't talked to Kai ever since,which I kind of expected,I was in contact with the other four but soon we all stopped contacting each other, probably gotten busy.

Tala and I met in school He is just one year older and we decided to put the past behind and be friends again. Obviously it was awkward and uncomfortable at first but we eventually soften up-ed with each other. As my eyes started to flutter close,I heard a loud bang. My eyes widened open as I sat up straight.

I grabbed my Beyblade and opened my door. I ran to the terrace and opened the door to see a random man leaning on railing. I frowned,was he the one?

He looked at me and smirked.

"Well,hello there world champion Kailyn" He said. "I am sorry but do I know you?" I asked confused. "All you need to know is that I am here to take your bit-beast and my name in Raymond." I tilted my head.

"Why would I let you take my bit-beast?"

"Well I am not backing down. It was a harsh trip from Japan to Russia!" He childishly complianed. "Japan to Russia?To take my bit-beast? That's absurd" I widened my eyes.

He rolled his eyes and pointed his Beyblade at me. "Look I am sorry but I am not interested for a match now. I ran away from a bunch of kids who wanted to battle me." I sighed.

"I am not going away without a match!" He yelled. "God!Stop yelling!" I covered my ears.

"One battle and all of this is over" Raymond smirked. I set my Beyblade in my launcher and pointed it at him.

"Let it Rip!"

His purely brown Beyblade clashed against mine, pushing my backwards. I used my defense attack to push him back. The two Beyblades ran against the wall and continued battling.

"Azusa!" That's a bit-beast?

His Beyblade landed on the ground as Duplica followed. I looked at his Beyblade shining but nothing came out. I frowned,where was the bit-beast? But I ordered Duplica none the less.

"Duplica!" She fastened her speed and attacked Azusa,who was not visible. I widened my eyes to see her (Azusa) Beyblade spinning exactly the same with no damage done. That was Duplica's attack and somehow she defended it?

First some bit-beast that wasn't visible to my eyes and now just great defence?

"Takes a lot more than a silly speed attack! Azusa,show them what real power is!" Raymond ordered as I heard the beast roar and attack Duplica. I scrunched my face at his harsh attacks,sure I had seen many types of Bit-beasts and Beyblades over time but none this powerful and this not visible.

"Duplica!" Her Beyblade gained momentum and defended his attacks. With my final order,Duplica sent Azusa right back into Raymond's hands. I sighed,my record stays safe eh? I put my palm forward and allowed Duplica to come back.

I passed Raymond a small smile but his attention was on his defeated Beyblade.

"Hey, it's been 3 months and I haven't faced a blader as strong at you. It was difficult defeating you" I smiled.

"Oh just you wait. I will be the one defeating you" He gritted his teeth and jumped to the railing. "Hey!Be careful!" I stepped forward.

"Don't worry about me. Worry about you bit-beast. See you in Japan" He mocked and jumped away.

"Is he a monkey?" I thought. I looked at Duplica to see a bit of damage made. "Hey,I am sorry. I will fix you" I talked to Duplica and walked back to my room.

.

The words, 'See you in Japan' was stuck in my head. True that we will be having school off for a few days but I wasn't planning on going to Japan. I set my Beyblade down and opened my laptop for new designs for my Beyblade.

I saw a message in my email box and I would assume it was some random invitation for some match or tournament in Russia which I would check out later.

When I was about to open my file,I accidentally clicked my email app. I rolled my eyes and when I was about to close the app,I saw the email. I widened my eyes,it was sent by Kenny.

I opened the email in the speed of light and ran my eyes over it.

Dear Kailyn,
Long time no talk.
I wish you are well and fine. I hope your school is going smoothly. Me and Tyson are fine as well.
We have a new challenge against Team Psykick lead my Doctor B. We need you as our 5th blader and wish for you to come to Japan. We have sent you the earliest tickets. I hope you can make it. The Bladebreakers have already assembled and we just need you.
Hope you can make it out from your schedule and come to Japan.

-BBA Kenny

I closed the mail and went back to the inbox to see Japan tickets. I widened my eyes to see Japan tickets and that too of this evening! What?!

I calmed myself down and grabbed my Beyblade.

"Well I am sure Kenny won't mind taking a look at you" I grinned.

"Japan,here I come!"

.
.
.

From V-force this time!
Yes,I am writing it again.
I wrote the first book again too,if anyone wants to check it out.