Two

Kailyn POV

"Hello Tala. I am going to Japan for work." I dialled Tala's number and told him.

"Okay. When are you coming back?"

"I don't know. Probably a month or two after. My flight is this evening."

"I will drop you?"

"No no, it's fine. I have told the BBA and they will be sending me a taxi or something. I just wanted to tell you"

"Okay okay. Well take care of yourself and Duplica. Come back soon. Don't make me go to Japan"

I laughed at his words and assured him that I would come back. I put my phone down and zipped my luggage. I clapped my hands and smiled. I will be meeting the Bladebreakers again.

I turned to the photoframe that faced the wall and grabbed it. The smile on my face brightened as I hugged the photoframe tightly. I didn't realise when they became such a huge part of life but I am glad to have found people like them. My eyes ran over the photo frame.

"I better get ready or else I am missing my flight" I talked to myself and set the photo frame down to get ready for the flight.

.
.

10 hours is hell lot of hours to spend in an airplane. I grunted at the harsh sunlight as I exited the airplane with my bag loosely hung over my shoulder. I went to the baggage claim and, thankfully,my suitcase was the first ones to come.

I carried it and rolled it to the exit. Suddenly the excitement washed away. Not that I wasn't excited to see them,I definitely was!But the flight drained most of my energy.

"Kailyn" I looked up to see Max excitedly waving at me. I returned my excitement with a smile on my face as I walked to the team. Max ran to me and hugged me tight. I felt my grip tighten on my suitcase, afraid that it might roll away. I wrapped my arm around him and hugged him back.

He pulled away and smiled brightly at me. I looked behind him and walked to the team.

"My partner!" Tyson exclaimed as I laughed at his remark. We fist bumped and hugged each other. "How are you?" I asked, pulling away. "Was better before but good after seeing you" He childishly grinned as I grinned back.

"Hello genius" I high-fived Kenny and pulled him into a side-hug. He hugged back and smiled at me. "Hi Dizzy" I greeted looking at the laptop bit-beast. She greeted me back as I looked at his left. Ray was looking at me with the glint of excitement in his eyes.

"How are you?" I exclaimed. Ray smiled and hugged me tight. I wrapped my arms around him and ruffled his hair. He pulled away and smiled at me, taking my suitcase. "What?" I asked.

"Just trying to be a gentleman"  Ray winked, making me laugh. I looked beside him to find an empty space. I could have sweared my heart broke just a bit when I didn't find the Dranzer weilder. I shook the dissapointment away and looked at the whole team.

"Hello. I am Hilary" A girl with brunette hair stood up and extended her hands. I smiled at her and shook her head. "Hello. I am Kailyn." Hilary smiled back and withdrew her hand.

The others started being engaged in talking while waiting for Mr-Dickenson. But my attention was on the absence of the leader of the group. I mean if I am meeting the whole team,I have to meet him too right?

I felt an arm wrap around me as I looked up at Ray,who had one of his hands on the luggage and other one around my shoulder. Then,he started to whisper

"Look against the wall. You will find the person you are searching for" He teased. I didn't mind the tone and hurriedly looked back to see Kai leaning against the wall and looking outside.

I then realised what he actually meant as my face started to heat up. I cleared my throat and looked away. Ray's laughter filled my ears as he unwrapped his arm and gave me a gentle push.

"Well,go and greet him. Don't want to be rude" Ray said, turning his attention to the group and slightly leaning on my suitcase.

I shook the nervousness off and walked to him.

"I am hurt." Kai turned his gaze at me and widened his eyes. "So much to what we talked in the finals" Kai stood up straight and looked at me.

"Don't make me talk to myself" I groaned.

"What do you want me to say?" Kai raised his eyebrows. "Literally anything,I mean how are you?What happened to your Beybladeing? How's Dranzer? How's school? Look,there is so much to talk about! Now answer me,each one for them"

"Well, Dranzer is well. Beybladeing is good. School is normal." Kai shrugged. It's so hard to get words out of his mouth but atleast I got something out of him. I nodded at him.

"Did you ever incounter something called an invisible bit-beast or something?" Kai asked, turning alert. I turned confused, invisible bit-beast?Was it Raymond?

"I don't know what an invisible bit-beast is but I faced something similar yesterday. He called out his bit-beast but nothing came out. There was great power and force,I tell you. Probably the most powerful opponent I have faced over 3 months. Why?" I asked.

"We all faced something similar. Do you know someone named Raymond?" I nodded. "Yeah,was the one who battled me. Told me he came from Japan." I shook my head.

Kai nodded.

"Okay enough love talks" Ray barged in. "What are love talks again?" I turned to him and raised my eyebrow. Ray ignored and looked at my feet and then at me. "You have grown taller!"

I glared at him.

"What did I ask and what are you replying?" Ray laughed and leaned my suitcase against the wall. He walked to the between of me and Kai and wrapped his arms around both of our shoulders, pulling us closer.

"I ship you guys, although I know Kai ships Kailyn with me. We have to work you two out" I gritted my teeth at him and gently pushed him away.

"You are so cool Ray!" I said in a highly girly tone. Ray nodded and winked at me with a smile playing on his lips. I rolled my eyes and walked to the others.

"So what's up?Updates anyone?" I asked, scanning the team. "I would love to know you better" I said, looking at Hilary. She brightly smiled and walked to me.

"I would too!"

"No you wouldn't Kailyn. She is nothing special to know" Tyson smirked. "No no,I am sure she is" I laughed.

"You are too nice for him" Hilary said, glaring at Tyson. Before they could continue with their fight, Mr-Dickenson entered and explained us about practically everything.

It will be a long trip.

.
.
.