Escape🤫

So today is the day where I was tired and I was ready to escape. So throughout the time of him raping me and stuff I was finally able to gain his trust and I was aloud to go out with him but as long as I'm right next to him. I got pregnant and I had a baby girl named Aaliyah

Aaliyah is 6 months and I knew I had to do something so she can live a better life

Aaliyah is 6 months and I knew I had to do something so she can live a better life. I am also now 17

So it was 2AM and I didn't pack anything because I wanted to start over. I grabbed my baby's car seat and I snuck out the door and began to run. I ran and ran until I got to the nearest hotel. I stole some money off the counter before I left and I was able to buy a hotel room. Tomorrow I was gonna call an Uber to go get something to eat.

The next day comes and I get room service instead bc I didn't want to be seen out in public. When I was down there I asked the lady at the front desk if I can borrow her laptop. She gave the laptop to me and I started looking to buy a plane ticket out of Florida. I bought a ticket to go to ATLANTA to start over with my life. My flight was in 2days so tomorrow I was gonna go out to the mall and wear shades so I can't be noticeable and get things for my trip.

The next day comes and I got the mall and buy myself a phone. I also went to some other stores to be able to get my baby a couple of clothes and myself some also.
When I got back to the hotel I decided to make a tiktok but not post it.

The tiktok made^^

It was getting late so I orders some food and after I went to bed to get ready for the trip tomorrow.

This is u now btw