Introduction

FOREWORD 

Ministries of the World for the New Humans

While in the countdown for 2021, at the dawn of a singular and very shocking year of 2020, we have put together a series of slides to introduce the keywords that reflect our perceptions, ideas and expectations towards a better world and society for humans, within the next decade (as far as 2030).

These following features have been developed in synch with (and inspired by) the United Nations 17 SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals) and they are aimed at reinforcing and potentializing both the individual commitments (attitudes, beliefs, values, principles, behaviors, and actions) and the collaboration efforts (teamwork, mobilization, awareness, communications, training, group assignments and accomplishments) towards reaching the next decade of action goals by 2030.

This presentation is also aligned with the principles and goals that have nurtured the UFPJ (United for Peace & Justice) Coalition and is aimed at giving visibility and recognition of both local and global efforts to foster, secure and expand the mindset for peace and justice on the planet.

The pages ahead show how we conceived ideal bodies of government setting their purpose and managing their workstreams for positive impact and outcomes in any given nation or geography, although we have used and referenced Brazil as a source of inspiration for this work.

CONTENT

1) Inspirational Movements 

2)  Ministries of the World

3) Keywords

4) Languages 

5) Presentation & Commentaries 

Acknowlegdments