A guy named sunny

You had just got at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Plex (forgot the name no hate pls)as a caregiver for the day care. You thought that the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was a miniature little pizzeria with the little section for the animatronics and the day care.
but this is way bigger than you had imagined obviously. You looked around for the day care carefully but it wasn't in sight.  You it was so big you didn't want to look around for the day care because when you found it you  weren't going to do anything but sit down because your legs would have been tired. Then suddenly The manager Dave walked up to you, and kindly greeted you. You were startled and his sudden appearance which caused you jump a little bit.
"Y/n!  You made it welcome to the Freddy FunPlex! If you are confused about your hours it was in the form did you read that? Hopefully you did! Anyways I'll show you around later but first I got a show you where the daycare is so you never get lost.
So come with me!" Dave that started walking at the direction of the animatronics room. You said that he had changed his mind about show you around the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Plex but instead they cut through Chicago's room and started going towards daycare. You started thinking about if there was more attendance or more children or if you were going to be working with children you didn't want to work with children because you already have a little brother who gets on your nerves even though he really doesn't do anything..so children your thing...it was like Dave read your mind,and cut the silence of your thinking
" then again you are taken care of children sometimes, but mostly are going to be here on the late shift doing reports ,tasks.  Stuff like that. If you don't like it I can change your time so you're playing with the  children if you would like."
" actually I think I'll be fine doing the night shift. I really don't like children and I have enough people on my hands."
You and Dave continue to walk and eventually you and Dave reached the daycare. You were impressed. the daycare had a look like a play place! She was very confused at first because it didn't look like a day care, it took you a while to figure out that it was a daycare not a fun Play place. It was very Secure,
had a lot of doors and windows and security so the children could run away or out.
" well I'm gonna head home oh! wait before I go,I have to introduce you to someone. His name is Sundrop.he's another daycare attendant here. He's gonna bother you a lot,and it's going to get really annoying, I know,but just try not to be too mean to him but he is very childish." Dave said. He How did me in my past so I can get in and out of the daycare and go into the restricted areas. I opened the door and saw no one there, I thought that said drop had to be asleep. Did all of a sudden i  heard a strange childish voice.
"Hoo hoo!" I turned around to see a  sun animatronic getting ready to dive into the ball pit that I was standing behind. He had then jumped into the ball pit and disappeared The balls soon to reappear again. He had lunched out of the balls and noticed y/n.
" OHH A NEW FRIEND! YOUR UP LATE, ARE WE HAVING A SLUMBER PARTY? WHERE ARE ALL YOUR FRIENDS?" He had picked you up glancing at you.
you stood there in shock because of how excited the sun was to just to see you .
"ARE YOU MY NEW FRIEND?"
"Sure buddy!"
"WOOO! YAY! NOW WE CAN STAY UP ALLLLLLLLLL NIGHT!! I HAVE GLITTER GLUE! YOU LIKE GLITTER GLUE?"
" oh I am sorry I have to do tasks..." you say trying not to hurt his feelings.
"IM SO SORRY! I FORGOT TO INTRODUCE MYSELF!! IM SUN-DROP! YOU CAN CALL ME SUNNY, SUN,WHATEVER YOU PREFER NEW FRIEND!! ALSO WHATS YOUR NAME?"
"Y/n"
" OHHH THATS PRETTY!!"
You tried wiggle out of sundrops grip but it just started getting tighter.  do you after a while he pulled you into a hug
" HUG ME BACK FRIEND Y/n!!"
Soon you  gave in and gave a hug to the happy sun. Soon he let go of you with a cheer of excitement.
" WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO NOW FRIEND?? WANNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT AND PLAY HIDE AND SEEK?? WANNA COLOR OR DRAW???  WANNA STAY UP ALLLLLLLLLL NIGHT?"
" sorry sunny but I have to do some work. I'll play with you after though..!"
" AWWWWEEE OKKK..." Sundrop then started to skip away. Then all of a sudden he stopped. " I FORGOT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING NEW FRIEND!! THERE IS ONE RULE! KEEP THE LIGHTS On!.....on...."
" OK"
A few hours went by and we were finally done with all the work you had to do that night. You started looking for so drop because you remembered the promise that you gave him,but you couldn't find him anywhere. So you left the pizza Plex the pizza Plex and went home for the rest of the night . You could wait to play with  sundrop tomorrow. You where happy, and remembered you had finished all the work that she needed to do so you would have enough time to play with him tomorow,  you started to think about  how do you like that he was always happy and had a good mood about working, and have  admit it,
But you kind of started to like Sundrop.