Boo!

You woke up to the sound of children..everywhere!? They where in the ball pit, sliding down the slides,screaming and crying, you thought it was a nightmare. then you heard a faint voice. You know that voice...sundrop!!
" NOO DONT DO THAT! MY FRIEND DONT MAKE A MESS!! WOO! WHO WANTS TO PLAY A GAME? LIKE HIDE AND GO SEEK? LETS PLAY THAT GAME? ARE YOU READY TO SLEEP?ARE YOU TIRED??" The whole daycare responded to his questions with a loud yes or no. they where tired and so where you. You couldn't handle the noise very well so you started to get a headache. Then there where sleepy music and silence. Then you started hearing thumping combing from one of the walls. Soon the door opened and sundrop was standing right in front of you.
"Shh friend! They are asleep."
" I can tell!"
"I brought googly eyes and glitter glue and puppets!"
" uhh I think I should get going home. I have shift in the night, so I'll see you again soon.."
" awww why?. You said you would play with me and my other friends are asleep!..if you leave I'll become lonely! AND SAD! DO YOU WANT ME TO BE SAD FRIEND?! DO YA? DO YA?!" Sundrop kinda sounded sad:. You did say that you would hang out, and you wouldn't wanna make him sad
...

"Fine I can stay..."
"WOOOWOOO!!"
"Shhhhhh!!"
Sundrop then grabbed you and cuddled you. You loved his embrace,he was so warm and it made you feel a little dizzy, and your face would get hot. After a wile  you where dozed out and started saying your thoughts out loud.
" I love you sundrop"
"W-what?"
" oops I'm sorry!"
" ITS OK...MY SUNSHINE!"
You loved the new nickname. Without realizing it you had fallen asleep in sundrops arms, and later woke up in the ball pit.
" huh??.."
" FRIIIIEEENND?"
As you moved around the balls made a lot of noise. Sundrop then picked you up and hugged you real Tight
" I TREW YOU INTO THE BALL PIT.IM SORRY FRIEND! ME AND THE CHILDREN WHERE PLAYING A GAME"
You didn't mind the thought of children, and it looks like they had left. You looked at the time and it was now night.
" SOOOOOO WANNA PLAY HIDE AND SEEK? WANNA PLAY IN THE BALL PIT? WANNA EXPLORE, SUNSHINE??"
" sundrop"
" HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM??????"
" can we explore?"
" IF YOU WANT TO SUNSHINE!"