Sick day

She kissed my forehead. I opened my eyes and stared into the most beautiful blue eyes I knew.

You need to get up sleepyhead, vic whispered in my ear as she hugged me. I rolled over to check my phone. 11:39. I grunted. Ethan stood in the doorframe and looked at us. He looked like he hadn't slept for weeks.

It's good we only planned a homeday today because Damiano is not feeling very well. I and Thomas took care off him early this morning, so if you two girls don't mind I'm going to sleep for a bit. He left the room.

So that was the reason Thomas were up earlier. He took care of Damiano. Fine, but he shouldn't had yelled at me. Sure I wasn't very nice to him either.

Agh, why is he always sick when I planned to go shopping? Vic sighed. I looked at the clothes you were wearing yesterday and the leather pants were okay but the shirt were Damianos. So I thought you'd need some new clothes.
She looked so sad, so I hugged her and told her that I would love to go shopping with her tomorrow. Than she looked at me and smiled.
I'll get ready for the day anyway, she continued and walked to her bathroom.

Since I didn't want to have the bathroom experience with Thomas again, I went to Damianos room to check on him and get ready.
He looked like a sick toddler in the bed. You could only see his head between the covers. His hair were messy and there were clothes everywhere. I didn't care if I got sick, I had spent the hole day close to him yesterday so it didn't matter. I just needed to give him a hug. I lay down behind him and gave him a hug. I could see a little smile appear on his face.

I should be sick more often, he said in a rough voice. I smiled. I couldn't be mad at him right now, so I just hugged him tighter.

Can I use your bathroom please, I asked him.

I guess you don't want to end up in the same situation as yesterday, so yes you can. He gave me a tired smile. I thanked him and went inside.

When I came out I started to get his clothes from the floor and hanged them over his chair next to the desk, were he usually was sitting and writing new music.

Ethan is asleep, so if you need anything just text me, okay. I kissed Damianos cheek, got a smile back and left the room.

Time skip

Vic and I had been talking in the living room for 3 hours straight when Ethan came down the stairs. He looked better than before. He threw himself on the couch next to us and let out a sigh.

You guys wanna play some poker or something? Vic asked. She looked at Ethan, because she knew he was tired. But he nodded. Vic left the couch to get some cards.
I turned around and faced Damianos tired face in the stairs.

You want to come sit here with us, I asked him. He nodded. I spread my legs so he could cuddle up in between them. Ethan took a blanket at put it over us. I hugged Damiano from behind.
Vic came back with the playing cards and I saw that she tried not to look jealous, because she knew I would do the same to her if she was the one that was sick. She just threw herself down next to Ethan, who put another blanket around Vic and himself.

We will play as teams, Vic said. Because I want to have Ethan in my team, or else I won't win. Ethan laughed and hugged her. Vic handed Damiano the cards.

Mix them, she told him. I'm going to get some alcohol so Ethan, make sure he doesn't cheat. Both of them nodded as Vic left the room.

When she came back we started to play. I don't think Damianos head was clear enough to play, so I told him to hold the cards, meanwhile I made the move and played the actual game.

After a while we heard Thomas stumble down the stairs. He grunted and took the wine bottle and started to drink from it.

Why the fuck do you play without me, he said playfully. It didn't seem like he had been up earlier. He jumped down on the couch beside Vic. As far as possible from me. I just looked at him and rolled my eyes. I kept playing as if he wasn't in the room.

Ethan and I will win this game soon, so you can play with us in the next round, Vic smiled at him.

Good, he said. I didn't know if he said good to the fact that they would win over me, or that he could play the next game.

Time skip

Vic gave Ethan a high five and pulled her tongue out to Damiano. He looked pissed, but he seemed better that he did before. He had gotten the colors back in his face and his forehead didn't burn up.

Now we're going to play my game, he said and smirked. Strip poker!! Now we're not playing in pairs, because I wanna see Alessa naked, he smirked.

I shook my head. I'm gonna win easy, I said. Thomas looked at me and snorted.

We played for like 2 hours because Damiano and Vic were both naked and covered by blankets by now, and Ethan only had his boxers on. Thomas had just needed to take off both of his socks, and I had just needed to take off one off mine.

Why the fuck are you guys teaming up? Vic muttered. I looked at her to see if I heard what I thought I heard. Thomas did the same. He was as shocked as I was.

What the fuck Vic! Thomas said. I would never team up with her!

I didn't feel offended, because I felt exactly the same as him.

Exactly! And I just don't want to see him naked again. One time is enough, I muttered. Damiano burst into laughter after what I said.

Fine, just stop yelling at each other. Alessa and Thomas won okay?! Ethan looked at all of us. Can I get my clothes now?

Damiano yawned. He looked like he had gotten his fever back.

I'm going to bed guys. He looked at me. Please Alessa, can you come with me? I don't want to sleep alone when I'm sick. He begged and did puppy eyes.

I can sleep with you if you want to, Ethan said to be nice. Damiano punched him. I laughed.

Sure, I'll come with you, I told him. I went to kiss Ethans cheek and I hugged Vic. I just gave Thomas a stare, before I took Damianos hand and went upstairs with him.

When we came into his room, he grabbed my waist and threw us both down on his king sized bed. He reached after a t-shirt on the floor to give to me.

Turn around, I told him before I chanced clothes.

What? It's not like nothing I haven't seen before, he smirked. But after a while he did as I said. He stripped down to his boxers and got under the covers. I crawled down next to him. He hugged me, and we cuddled for a while.

We should do this more often, he mumbled in the sheets before he began to snore.

A/N:
Hope you liked the chapter! And also, what do we think of Damiano so far?