Rabiesz And Revengze 😰😺🐈‍⬛

(TW!!! DERPESSION!!!!!!)
third pewson :3

A week went by and Bokutachi san was very sad,, "Hitoshi doesn't luv meh... I have no reason to live :(((...."
He said until he heard a ring from his pocket (>0<;) it read "Koneko
chan owo". He answewd hesitantly,,
"hello Jeff.."
"My name is Bokutachi 😒 anywayzz hi ^w^"
Koneko seemed wowwied
"Raku-chan,, she is... she is in da hospital.. She got bit by a squiwwel and they awe doing tests (;'∩';)"
Bokutachi san was shocked!! But he was happy because Raku chan was dating Hitoshi... Maybe... if Raku chan died he would get a chance with Hitoshi San?!?!!o_O
",,Bokutachi? R u ok??" Koneko asked bcuz Bokutachi was so quiet
"Umm *-* yas.. sowwy I was just thinking owo"
"oh.. ok..."
"I called you bcuz we're in the hospital and Hitoshi asked u to come here-"

"OMG hitoshi zenpai!!!!! (。・//ε//・。) He wants me to come over owoo!!!!" Bokutachi thought.
"

I think he needz sum support nya... since he's dating Raku chan...nya"
"...oh right, I'll come over T-T" Bokutachi said when he remembered Bokutachi was in luv with Raku,, "I need to get rid of her!!! •'_'•" Bokutachi thought and ended the phone call owo.

l8er in the hospital uwu

Bokutachi, hitoshi and Koneko were sitting next to Raku-chan, who was sleeping on the hospital bed iwi. Then the door opened and the doctor came in...
"I have sum bad news uwuu.."

(picture of her qwq)

"omg!!! what is it nya!?!!" Hitoshi San yelped.
"Yes nya!! What is it??? Is she ok nya?!!??" Koneko Chan joined,, Bokutachi san just looked at the doctor cuwiously.
"I'm afraid Raku chan has.... Rawbies....."
Everyone gasped and Koneko started crying
"Is she going to be ok?!?!!" Koneko cried...
"We don't know yet... I'm sowrry", The doctor said...
"Sorry I think.... I need to have a moment for myself... nya... rawr... (ノω\)" Hitoshi said as he ran out of the door past the doctor. "Hitoshi senpai!!!!!" Bokutachi yelled and ran after him.

Bokutachi san found Hitoshi crying outside the hospital,,
"Hey... r u ok...?" Bokutachi asked putting his hand on Hitoshis shoulder owo...
"Yeh... I just...." Hitoshi sniffled wiping his tears uwu.. He turned around to look at Bokutachi.
"I hav to tell u sumthing nya... rawr..." Hitoshi said looking down..
"Wut is it Hitoshi? U can tell me anything owo" Bokutachi said......

then....

Hitoshi kissed him?!????

author notes!! (◕દ◕)

2 be continued uwu!!!! sowwy it took so long to get this chapter posted XwX!!!! I hoped u still liked it!! Bokutachi is a little bit of a yandere lolz owo Also finally my otp is happening it's so sugoiiii!!!!