The Dates

Percy swims laps in the Suoh pool. Mori and Hunny were sitting in the hot tub after sparing with the demigod.

Hunny looks up at the ceiling. "So todays the first one?"

Percy continues swimming laps.

Mori looks at Percy as she glides through the water. He nods to his cousins question.

Hunny grabs a sweet from the bowl Percy brought for him. "And it's with the guy who won at the auction?"

Mori nods. That's not how he would have put it but same thing.

Speaking around a bite of candy he asks, "what time again?"

Mori taps on his phone, making the screen light up. The time read 14:27. "In five hours."

Hunny let's out a sigh. "Poor Percy."

Mori hums, still watching the tan girl glide in the water.

The door to the pool opens, making the boys stiffen. Could her grandmother be here already?

Instead Tamaki walks in wearing nothing but a bathing suit. "How did I know this is where you would be."

Hunny smiles.

Tamaki takes a seat in the hot tub. Glancing over at his cousin he sighs. "How long has she been in there?"

Hunny picks up another candy. "An hour."

Tamaki goes to open his mouth when they hear Percy crawl out of the pool.

She grabs a towel as she walks to the hot tub. She gives them a smile. "Why do you all look like someone killed your cat?"

No one smiles.

Percy rolls her eyes. "Gods, you guys are more nervous for this date than I am and I'm the one going on the date."

Hunny looks at the girl with big eyes. "Your still in high school you shouldn't go on dates."

Percy sits on the edge with her feet in the hot water. "In America kids go on dates at the age of 14, so it's not uncommon."

No one says anything. Percy sighs. "Well, I'm hungry. I'm going to go get food if you want to join."

The ravenette stands and walks to the chair holding her blue swimsuit cover.

Mori stands and exits the hot tub.

While Percy heads to her room, Mori heads for the changing room on the side of the pool.

Hunny watches his cousin. He seemed a little off. Is it cause Percy-chan is going on a blind date?

Tamaki also watches Mori but for a completely different reason. I thought I told him to stay away from Percy. He narrows his eyes as he watches the tall boy turn his head and look at Percy just before she is out of sight. I'm going to have to talk with him again.

~~~

Percy and the others sit in the kitchen. Percy holds chopsticks in her hand. With a focused look she pinches the food in front of her. Slowly she brings the food closer to her mouth. Two inches into the journey the food drops and the chopsticks cross at a funky angle.

Percy glares at them.

Tamaki smiles. "You know, for how long you've been here I'm surprised you still can't hold chopsticks,"

Percy sends him a look. "I'm sorry. Not all of us cam be as blessed as you are."

Hunny and Mori smile.

Mori reaches over and fixes the chopsticks in her fingers. His heart beats faster as he holds her smaller hands in his.

Percy's eyes go from Tamaki to Mori's face, not even paying attention to how he's placing the chopsticks. Her heart flutters as his gentle hands place her fingers around the chopsticks in what she assumes is the right way.