7 Another attendant?! 7

We left off at :
I dial the Pizza plex's number.
Ring ring! Ring ring!
" This is Vanessa from Freddy Fazbears Mega pizza plex, how may I help you?"

"Hi, I'd like to apply for the daycare attendant/helper job?"

Now to the present time.

***

"Oh yes! Of course! Would you like to come to the Pizza plex for the interview?"
"Oh uh... Well, I'm in the daycare right now, because I got locked in the Pizza plex."
"Wha- Well, I'll see you in the daycare."
"Okay!" Then she hung up.

"So?! What'd she say?!?!" Sun questioned
"She's coming here to interview me!"
"REALLY?" Sun and moon asked at the same time,
"Mhm! We just need to wait!"

***

Once Vanessa finally got to the daycare she asks me a few questions
"So what's your name?"
"Y/N"
"Age?"
"18(Or older)"
"Are you good with kids?"
"Yes"
"Will you not hurt kids?"
"I will not."
"Okay, we need to observe you first, and how you handle being with kids."
"Uh.. how do we do that?"
"Sun, moon, riya. You know what to do"
They all nod and salute, then pretend to be kids.
"It's nap time, how do you put them to sleep?"
She gives me a remote, I guess that it's a remote for the lights. I quickly dim the lights and click on the star and moon pattern. Stars and a moon show up around the daycare and it dims but the lights don't fully turn off.
"Okay children, time for nap time! I'll put on a lullaby to help you fall asleep! After nap time we can do something fun!"
"Noo! I don't want to sleep!" Sun exclaims
"Sunrise, you have to sleep. Other wise you get cranky hun."
"NO! I DON'T WANT TO!"
I first put the others under blankets and put their heads on a pillow, then I walk toward sunrise, who was throwing a tantrum on the floor.
"Sunrise, come here you have to sleep sweetie"
I grab sunrise and cradle the top of his body in my arms.
"Would you like a nice lullaby while you nap?"
"Yeah.." Sunrise said getting tired
I connect my phone to the speakers and turn one a nice soothing lullaby, and humming along while tucking sunrise in for a nap.
"That was really good, I'm proud, you handled it better than all the other job appliers." Vanessa praised.
"T-thanks." I reply, flustered
"Next, something to entertain the kids."
I nod and salute getting right to work.
I first set up a little arts and crafts station, including paper, one pair of scissors for me, glue, glitter glue, googly eyes, pom poms, etc. I then wake up Sun, Moon and Riya.
"Okay children! We are going to do arts and crafts!"
"YAYYY! DO YOU HAVE GLITTER GLUE? GOOGLY EYES?!"
"Yep! I have everything!"
We all spend the next few minutes crafting cute little things like little paper ghosts, paper chests, paper hearts, paper bows, etc. Once we all finished I told the 'children' to go play in the ball pit while I clean up.
When I did clean everything up I heard 'crying'
"Hey! What's wrong?!" I ask, about to lose it over these idiots.
"W-we lost moon in the ball pit!" Riya stated
"Yeah.. Can you help find him please?. PLEASEEEE??...." Sun pleaded
I nod and jump into the ball pit. I then crouch and see moon asleep on the bottom of the ball pit. I sit next to him and shake him awake.
"Hm?.." The sleepy Moon looks up to me,
"Come on we gotta get out of the ball pit, plus i think sun is ACTUALLY about to cry" I laughed.
Moon. Nods and gets up, I stand up aswell and hear sun jump in and hug Moon.
"OH MOON! I ACTUALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE LOST! WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!"
"I was asleep dumb@$$." Moon flicked Sun's mask where is forehead is supposed to be.
"Ow..."
Vanessa starts clapping, everyone else joins her.
"Congratulations, you're hired!"
"YAYYY! Y/N IS GONNA START HELPING!!!" Sun says excitedly
"Congrats best friend! You made the job! We knew you were perfect for it!" Riya states
"Good job I guess." Moon says
"Oh- uh- Thank you!" I rub my neck sheepishly, and a little bit overwhelmed.

"You start tomorrow!"

***
721 words!

You've been hired! Good job! I couldn't finish this yesterday but it was a nice chapter to do!
Also, thank you for 1.25k+ reads! It means a lot to me! :))

Bye my sunshines! See you later!