chapter 12

roc can we talk sure niq wassup umm i wanted to tell u i I wat like you o really i like you too want to go out duh go do wat it do to minutes later i was throwing up I woke up to see my love ROC so I moved his arm hey good morning u look sick u OK yea okay why did I lie I told my mom I'll never be a bad person actually I think I'm pregant o o am I the baby daddy yes rocypooh o okay you mad no o so u happy yep wat is it I don't know but what should the name be if its a girl roc Mackenzie  aka kenzie okay that's cute I likes that wat about a boy niq or should I say babymomma lol umm since your chersanto santono okay that cool i have a doctor apontment tomorrow I'll come (bee calls)

Pinkstrawberry:can I move out

Blueberry: sure me and ROC live together with are baby

Pinkstrawberry:baby did you tell tameka and dad tip

Blueberry:no roc did that took it nice and I told roc parents and they was happy

Pinkstrawberry:o okay hangs up

Bae time to get up took a shower put on my blue jogging pants and my orang shirt and my orang and ble kd and brush my teeth i put on my black pants orang shirt and my orange and black kd and look in the mirror fresh went to brush my teeth then I seen niq doing her hair i think it was a messy bun and drove to the doc do u fell okay bar yes IG I'll be there for you aww bae to be countiend..................