Help

As soon as I got home I contacted my brother. It was a little awkward because we haven't talked in months, after he took the FBI job in California. I knew he would be able to help, at least a little anyways.

• Christine & Spencer's Texts •

Hey it's Christine, I don't know if you still have my number but I need some serious help. If you remember Julianna, she's in a lot of trouble. If you might know, she's dating the Governors son, Josh. I haven't been able to sleep at night because Im so worried. If possible any time soon can you book a flight out to New York? Thanks Bro. Sent at 3:15 P.M Saturday December 12

Read at 3:22 P.M Saturday December 12

Hey Christine, I can fly out tomorrow and stay till the 28th. Hopefully that's enough time. I will make sure to get to the bottom of this. Is your address still 46 Parker Court Corona, NY and the zip code is 11368? Sent at 3:28 P.M Saturday December 12

Read at 3:29 P.M Saturday December 12

Yes that's correct. See you soon bro. Sent at 3:30 P.M Saturday December 12

Read at 3:31 P.M Saturday December 12

See you soon sis. Sent at 3:33 P.M Saturday December 12

~Christine's Thoughts~

I had a good feeling that Spencer would be able to help. I couldn't wait for him to get into town.

~End of Thoughts~

I've got ready for bed (after baking my cookies of course). I have a long day ahead of me. I went to put my phone on the charger then I got a notification.

!!Breaking News!!

16 Year Old reported missing. Last seen in grey nike sweat pants and a brown hoodie. The victim has brown hair, medium length and blue eyes.Victim last saw getting in a Black Honda Sivic With a Male who looks to be around 21. License plate number is 1638 JV 13 . If anyone see this car, license plate or any matching people, contact 911 immediately.

I thought about that. 1638 JQ 13 sounds so familiar. I thought, who's license plate is that. Then it hit me. JV stands for Josh Vera. Julianna's boyfriend. I screens shotted the notification and sent it to Spencer right away. There is no way he is going after more girls. If it was really him, why is he going after more girls? Is Julianna not enough?

The thought of what and why he would be going after more girls made me sick to my stomach.

Since there was no way I was going to be able to sleep now, I decided to make some warm tea. Maybe it would relax me.

I got up and made my tea. Then decided to go watch the news, to keep myself updated.

Nothing was on.

Now I'm going to sit here, wide awake, thinking about everything. How great.

I eventually fell asleep on the couch at around 3:23 A.M.

The next morning, I woke up to Spencer walking into my apartment.

"What time is it?" I said while yawning.

"It's almost 11, you sleepy bitch." Spencer replied.

I just rolled my eyes.

"Well sorry I can't sleep. I got a alert last night and it scared me."

"You sent it to me" Spencer said cockily.

"Anyways, did you bring the equipment?" I asked.

"Do you think I'm stupid? Of course I brought the equipment."

Spencer pulled out his laptop and logged into everything he needed.

"Wifi password?" Spencer asked.

"Cookies26" I replied.

"What a great password." He said with a tone.

"Hey I was hungry. Leave me alone."

Spencer laughed.

"Let's get this shit started." I said.