11 Meeting the Avengers

Sitting up on my couch I curse the fact I didn't have a coffee table in here. I need to see if Tony will let me add one. I had kept my glasses on a cushion next to me along with my headphones.

Getting up I put on some slippers to avoid the freezing floors, and my glasses to see. I head into the bathroom.

Switching out my septum ring for an amethyst stoned ring I decide to head to breakfast. Putting my headphones around my neck, I leave my room without a hoodie for the first time. The temperature had gone significantly in the Tower and it was to hot to wear anything long sleeved.

Arriving at the kitchen I realize that was a mistake

Arriving at the kitchen I realize that was a mistake. There are about 10 or 12 new faces in the kitchen all shouting over each other. It was to loud, and to exposing.

Trying to stay as unseen as possible I attempt to at least reach a seat at the now extended table.

Finally getting a seat I realize it's next to someone I don't know and Tony.

"Can I get coffee?" I quietly pushed my cup towards Tony.

"Sure thing Woodgrain." He smirked.

I just smiled.

"What happened to your arms?" A small girl asked appearing next to me. "Who are you? Are you a super hero as well?"

"I'm not a super hero. My arms are none of your business. My names Ebony." I responded to her questions.

"Why are you here then. My daddy's Ant-Man, and his girlfriend is Wasp." She spoke.

"Look kid. I haven't had coffee yet, so go find you dad before I regret something I say." I shooed the girl away.

"Cassie sit and eat please. We told you not to bother anyone until everyone was sitting." Some guy picked the girl up and sat in a chair farther down the table.

"Natasha, can you keep this seat for me, I need to run back to my room and get a hoodie." I told her.

She glanced down at my arms then around the room and just nodded her head. Rushing to my room as fast as possible I pull on a random hoodie. Leaving it unzipped I head back to the kitchen.

"Princessa?" I hear a familiar voice ask as I reach the door frame.

"Pietro?" I question turning around. "Pietro!" I cried as he sped to me spinning me in a circle.

The clattering of my crutches brings everyone's attention to us.

"Okay, um who the random teenage girl in Pietro's arms?" A gruff voice calls.

"Ebony!" I hear Wanda's voice as she pulls me from her brothers arm to hug me as well. She to spins me in a circle.

"Wanda. How the hell... Alura... But.... How..." I was at a lose for words.