𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

MR KIM

HER CHEST ROSE SLIGHTLY.

Feeling his fingertips grip her skin under her skirt. He was getting comfortable with this position and he didn't mind, not at all. The cold breeze increased to create goosebumps on her skin. He smirked against her lips, taking a pause between the rather long make out session.

"You can moan if that's an option for you, sweetheart..." he let out a small whisper. Is he going crazy...? She couldn't hold it together. It was more than difficult for her. So she did what she never wanted to do. She broke the kiss with his lower lip between her teeth, taking his hands off her ass as she jumped out of his lap. And with that she turned around, walking towards the door. Covering the smile on her lips she turned around to look at him. He froze, not moving. Not one bit. His large hands on his lap as his eyes were fixed on her. His now swollen lower lip dropped to the ground. This sight was something else. He was needy and desperate but she wasn't going to allow him to have her this easily. At least not this second.

Anything is practically easy for you. You're going to have to work on this one.

"I need a shower..." and with that she turned back around and made her way inside. She could hear his footsteps coming her way but she didn't expect him to wrap his large arms around her hips so quickly. Stopping her from entering the bathroom.

"You looked extremely sexy walking away from me like that..." his head lowered down to her level. Pressing his body ever so closely to hers as his lips undertook her open neck. Lingering a few open kisses. His hands crawling from her hips up to her stomach. Moving to her breasts. Roughly but carefully cupping his hands on both of them. He makes it look so easy. He makes it look so effortless. How..? His fingers pressed and gripped on her breasts as she heard him deeply sigh between her skin and his lips. His hand placements were what got her. His warm palms wrapped around her breasts ever so carefully, squeezing them, playing around with them, doing anything he wants with them. Anything he desires.

Her hands dropped completely giving in to his actions. He knows how to get her and he did it, not  missing a single thing. Before even thinking about taking this further she watched his hands drop from it's position. Caressing her stomach, to her hips and feeling them reach her tied hair. Taehyung gripped the black scrunchie from her hair, releasing it gently. His long fingers immediately wrapped themselves around her hair, his fists taking in two rounds of her hair. Grabbing it and pulling her head backwards to meet his gaze. Now her head upside down as she witnessed a small smirk on his lips. Before licking his lips he leaned in, placing his lips back on hers, grabbing her lower lip with his own teeth this time before letting her go.