Sebastian Michaelis X Reader (Part One)

Suitors came through the doorways of the phantomhive manor with dreams as big as the mountains soaring high like their egos but were soon cut down but the bachelorette who could see through the egos and the lies to see the spoiled little mommy's boys underneath. Suitor number 134 pushed the doors to manor wide open announcing himself before Sebastian even got to it.

You glared. No man of little standards could make a wife out of you. Perhaps it was due to the fact that the men couldn't tie their own shoes even if they tried due to being so sheltered or the fact that well you had eyes on someone else. For ages now your eyes have been taken by someone, in moments you'd often glance at them yet it was only sweet bitterness knowing that you- you would never ever stand a chance with him, you would never ever be seen as nothing more than his master. Perhaps in another life, you spent hours, days even writing in your journal every thought of your butler. Was it wrong to think of him like this? Perhaps. Yet desire beckoned you, all you wanted for his love in return not in the way a butler loves his master but in the way a lover would.

'Mistress?'

Your head swiveled towards him, his crimson eyes continuously making you lightheaded and butterflies like crashing waves inside your stomach. He outstretched his hand towards you, you took it and your eyes became hazy. He held your hand graciously, almost as if it was made out of glass. He walked ever so carefully with you down the staircase, you hadn't looked upon the suitor yet. You hadn't- you didn't want to, you wanted only to stare upon Sebastian for all of your life. Your eyes found themselves upon the suitor awaiting you, a well dressed young boy whose eyes almost had a chance against Sebastians.

'This is master Trancy, Alois Trancy.' his butler whispered,

The boy outstretched his hand towards you, a smile appeared on his lips and in that moment. In that moment, it struck you no matter how hard you would try for the man you would never get him. You looked at him with a wicked smirk matching the one he gave you as you took his hand. He placed a gentle kiss upon the back of your hand.

'Master?' Sebastian called for you,

Yet you ignored him, you pulled Alois away with you towards a large living area while giving Sebastian an angered, displeased look.

You spent hours on end curled up in Alois arms that evening. You could tell that the butlers didn't like each other, not one bit yet you couldn't nor did you want to think of Sebastian at that moment. Alois smiled at you as you laid your head in his lap, you saw that Sebastian was getting more angry every second until the point where he interrupted the sweet moment shared between you and Alois.

'Unfortunately my master needs to bathe, shall we set up a date in the future?'

You gave a little smirk as Alois kissed you goodbye before he left with his butler beside him. You sat on the couch staring endlessly at Sebastian as he looked almost pissed from his usual stoic self.

'What's wrong?' you questioned,

You sat up in your seat, a smirk on your face as you look at him utterly annoyed at him but giddy about your own little game. He told you off, told you every single thing to the point his anger was beginning to appear in his voice. He told you that your choice was idiotic that Alois would only want you for your money. You couldn't believe what he was saying, it was crazy and yet you couldn't stop the tears that began to frost over your eyes until they slipped out of your eyes tearing down your face.

'Are you serious?' you screamed at him,

You grabbed the closet vase and threw it above his head, shards smashing behind him but none injured him not that you knew of.

'I love you Sebastian! I love you, I love you yet you don't even love me!'

He looked stunned for the moment, eyes wide and his jaw dropped almost to the floor as if he was going to say something but didn't.

'Say something! Say something! Say anything.' you cried,

Yet he didn't, you stood there for minutes on end waiting for him to say something, something more something less. Yet he never did, you wiped away your tears. You were the fool in this situation. You could see all the servants, you couldn't bear to look at his face any more so you just stared upon the ground covered in droplets of your own tears, you just stood there like a fool.

'I'm leaving. I'll be moving in with Alois, to become his bride at once.'

you turned to the rest of the servants and nodded your head, they scrambled away to get things prepared and you couldn't even stomach to stare at Sebastian so you stared at the ground in front of you.

'Goodbye... Sebastian.'

You left. You left him without another word coming out of his lips.

'Farewell forever, Sebastian.'

You whispered as the horse pulled carriage left the phantomhive estate...