three :3

My room was great honestly, I just finished setting it up. The boys insisted on buying me a whole PC setup and I kindly declined, but they got it anyway. My room is huge, and it has a walk in closet with a connected bathroom. I stood looking at my room and began to cry. I'm so happy I met these five boys, I've known them for a week, and it changed my life. I felt someone wrap their arms around me and I turned around and saw Clay, and I melted into the hug. "I'm sorry"

"Don't be sorry Blake. I'm just so happy you're out of that awful house"

We stood there for a few minutes before I spoke up again. "I never thought I would get out of the horrendous home. Thank you so much for saving me" this caused me to cry more before he picked m up and sat on my bed. "You're safe now"

"Please just talk to me, I wanna hear you talk so I can stop thinking about my past. Please" and he thought for a second

"Me and Nick met when we were 11, eventually he moved to Orlando and we told eachother how we felt, and got together, when George came out here it didn't feel right not to add him because both me and Nick had feelings for him. A few months later Alex and Karl got together, and moved in with us. We had a talk about it and all five of us had feelings for eachother, and we got together. It was hard being able to divide our love between everyone, but we figured it out, and I'm so happy we did"

He started telling me childhood stories and I drifted to sleep

Clay's Pov:
I ran my fingers through her hair, and told her anything that came to mind, she fell asleep in my hold, and a blush crept onto my face. I heard the door open and saw Nick look inside and smile, as I continued to talk to her. Nick sat next to me, and leaned his head on my shoulder. "She's the one Nick" is all I said "I know.."

~---------------------~
Blakely's Pov:
I woke up and was gonna stand up, but felt arms around my waist and realized it was Clay. My heart melted when I looked and saw Nick next to him with his head on Clays shoulder, asleep.

I slipped out of his hold and went to the bathroom, my eyes were puffy, so I put some concealer over it, and called it good. I walked out of my bathroom and looked at the 2, and thought about what happened a few hours ago. The way Clay held me, the way he talked to me, and ran his fingers through my hair.

I went downstairs and sat next to Alex, Karl and George, and they must've seen Clay holding me after we fell asleep, because they all moved closer to me, making me feel loved.

God, these boys have my heart.

And they don't even know it yet...

A/n:
Uggg, I know. Short chapter, but I'll publish more later. I'm really liking this story so far, so I'll be posting pretty frequently! Love you all <3