Repeating history pt 2 of he's gone

Sorry for not posting and I will start trying to post everyday if not then probably 1 a week sorry if it is not much I'm just really busy so let's start

Nobody's POV

Giyuu was hurt the only things he had left of his lover was his cape sword and the ring he had their wedding was only 3 months away but now they can't have their wedding since kyojuro is dead giyuu couldn't do anything he knew kyojuro wouldn't want him to be sad over his death but he is and he couldn't stop crying

Giyuu POV

I soon stopped crying well kind of and then I stood up my head hurts and it feels like I have a headache but I ignore it I then began to walk towards the closet and then I grab some clothes so I can go shower I then see something and I pick it up it seemed like it was something kyojuro made but it was a package addressed to me...

I opened it and I saw a letter and their were also flowers my favorite flowers and a hoodie he had got for me.......

A few months ago before he became a demon and before he died

Giyuu POV

I was with kyojuro at a store and I seen this hoodie that I really liked and when I had seen the price of it which was $40,000 dollars I decided not to get it and one of the coworkers came up to me "you know that is the last one we have in stock most people are saving up to get it and it is the last one that will be sold in this store" he said whilst looking at me kyojuro had walked over to us and had asked if something was wrong but I just told him that I really liked the hoodie but it would cost to much and I wouldn't want him to spend so much money on me

The hoodie:

Present time

Mitsuri POV

I was with the other hashiras and I was looking around for Tomioka  but I couldn't find him "Do anyone know where Tomioka san is?" I asked and everyone looked at me "I believe the loner is in his house" sanemi said in a bad mood as always I then I heard Muichiro voice "I will come with you to check on him" i then nodded and we left to go to tomioka's house once we made it their we had checked to see if the door was locked but it was unlocked and i had walked in with Muichiro :TOMIOKA SAN" i yealled out and i heared nothing no response at all but we began to look for him muichiro was checking the downstairs area and i was checking the upstairs area i walked into tomioka's room and began to check some of the places where he could possibly be hiding or something and then i walk towards the bathroom and i smell the scent of blood fresh blood i then get worried and i try to open the door biut i couldn't since it was locked and i stopped and i looked out of the window to see sanemi "SANEMI SAN" i yelled and he turned around in annoyance and looked at me "WHAT" he yelled at me harshly and i looked back at the bathroom and i saw blood coming from the bathroom to his room i then turn around and i respond "TOMIOKA LOCKED HIMSELF IN THE BATHROOM AND I CAN'T OPEN THE DOOR AND THEIR IS BLOOD COMING FROM THE BATHROOM" i yelled to him and he froze and then he quickly ran towards the house...

Meanwhile with the other hashiras

Nobody's POV 

"Ara Ara~ did anyone hear that?" Shinobu said and the others look at her with a confused face "What are you talking about Kocho?" Tengen said "The yelling coming from tomioka's place it sounded like mitsuri's voice" Shinobu stated and that got Iguro's attention and he climbed out of the tree he was in and looked at her "If he hurt her i will make sure he will be the next to go" iguro said and most of them went to go see what was happening and when they went in the house and towards tomioka's room they saw sanemi and mitsuri standing by the bathroom just staring at it in shock Shinobu walked over to the bathroom to see tomioka laying their on the floor and he was bleeding out nearly on the verge of death she then snapped and looked at them "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ALL STILL STANDING THEIR  MOVE"  she yelled and they all did the ones who she didn't need stayed in the hallway and she was patching tomioka up since he had multiple scars on him and he had a deep cut that was on his chest luckily for him it didn't kill him just left a scar and she made sure that she would scold him for doing that

Once he woke Up

"Tomioka san" shinobu said and the others were just staring at him and giyuu already knew why they were all staring at him it's because of what he did he tried to commit suicide even tho his chest hurts like hell he knew he would have to tell them why and explain it to them "Tomioka san.....Why did you try and commit.....Suicide......" mitsuri was the one to ask the question and giyuu had sighed his chest hurting when he breathed in and out but he knew it was his fault "Because im tired of losing people who i love it's like as if i have a curse or something it's like whenever i love someone or to close to someone they die i saw my big sister die right in front of me when i was only 11 and then my bestfriends died in finale selection and i couldn't even do anything since i was to weak and i kept blacking out and NOW i lose my lover who the hell would want that if i would have never met the former water hashira Sakonji i would have died all alone and i would have been committed suicide if i kyojuro would have never helped me but no you all just want to make it worse by trying to push me to my limit do you know how fucking hard it is to lose multiple people you care for"  giyuu stared at them and they didn't say anything they just stood their in shock and they could tell that they were part of the reason for this since shinobu has bullied him even after kyojuro's death and she blamed him for it he even blamed himself before she started blaming him for his lovers death "Tomioka san...." mitsuri said and she was hurt she never knew he felt like that since he always held everything in and she knew one day he was going to snap and just let everything out she went over to him and hugged him with tears falling down her face "Im sorry that happened to you i may not really talk to you but i do wish to be your friend tomioka san i-..... i also cared for kyojuro he was my mentor and the one who trained me when i became a demon slayer..." she said whilst trying to hold her own tears but she couldn't she began to cry and giyuu just let her since he knew she had to get over it....

ok the end of this chapter making part 3 tomorrow Sayonara