Capture

No one POV
Sideswipe walking around to find the fifth spirit and has been looking for it for weeks but no luck.

Sideswipe: Ugh! This is useless! I'm not gonna find the fifth spirit...I should never leave the scrapyard...

Sideswipe sit down in the log and was sad as he misses his family, his kids, Jazz, and his friends.

Sideswipe: *Sigh heavily* I miss you all

But then Sideswipe heard something in the bushes.

Sideswipe: *Look up and see the bushes moving* Hello?

The bushes was moving little fast, Sideswipe was freak out as he took out his decepticon hunter and transform it into a sword, ready to attack. But then a bunny came out and look at sideswipe*

Sideswipe: Oh just a bunny, phew *Put his decepticon hunter away* You scare me there *Chuckle*

Sideswipe: You are a cute little bunny *Smile and watch the bunny hops away*

Sideswipe sigh but then a decepticon knock him out hehind him.

~Later~

Sideswipe slowly woke up and he was dizzy. He realized he was tied up of his servo and his legs, he struggle to get free.

???: I would you rather not struggle to break free sideswipe~

Sideswipe: *Optics widen and realized that voice*...Spiderbite?

Spiderbite: *Come out of the shadow* Hello there~

Sideswipe: *Try to break free and glare at him* Let me go!

Spiderbite: I'm afraid I can't do that sideswipe

Sideswipe: Why not?...

Spiderbite: Will you see sideswipe...You have something that I need

Sideswipe: What is it that you want?....

Spiderbite: Your powers

Sideswipe: M-my powers?!...I don't know what are you talking about?...

Spiderbite: Oh I know you what I'm talking about my darling~ *Lift his chin up and get close to face with a smirk*

Sideswipe: I'm not your darling you eight legging freak...

Spiderbite: Pft..pathetic *Let go and walk away* I'll be back, I need to talk to someone so...don't miss me to much~ *Smirking and walk away as he close the door behind a she lock it*

Sideswipe was mad and struggle to break free.

~Back to Steeljaw and Spiderbite~

Steeljaw: *Looking out outside of the window and heard footstep*

Spiderbite: *Came in and walks towards him, stand beside him* I got him Steeljaw

Steeljaw: Really? That great but why do you need him though Spiderbite? *Look at him confuse*

Spiderbite: Well ever since I heard sideswipe powers

Steeljaw: Hmm powers you say?~ *Smirk*

Spiderbite: Yes and we can use his powers to take over this planet and rule it together and create decepticon army

Steeljaw: I like that sound of that...but if we are gonna get that autobot powers... we have to destroy bumblebee team and the rest of the autobots

Spiderbite: Yes and we will be powerful~

Spiderbite and Steeljaw laugh evily.

So so so sorry this take this so long! I was out of ideas for this story but I not sure when I'm gonna upload this story again but soon when I get ideas! Hope you like this, bye!