Where am I?

Y/n's pov:

I was laying down sleeping. I was going to wake up until i heard something. A blaring noise coming from a microphone. "IT IS NOW CLOSING TIME. ALL CUSTOMERE MUST REPORT TO THE FRONT. ANY CUSTOMERS THAT ARE HERE AFTER WILL BE REMOVED AND WARNED FROM THE PREMISES. THANK YOU FOR VISITING. SEE YOU AGAIN SOON SUPERSTARS, HAVE A GOOD NIGHT." slowly open my eyes and sit up, I was slightly annoyed.I rub my eyes and I am back to reality. I stretch my arms out and yawn. I sit there not thinking just looking around. I realize what happened and come to my senses. I start to panic but calm myself and look around once again. A room, half yellow and bright. The other half is dark and blue. "Huh" I quietly say. Confused in thought remembering what had happened. I got up to look around. I looked around and saw all types of stuff. The thing that really caught my eye was the big book shelf full of stories. I took a book and sat down and looked at it.

Sun's pov:

I was waiting on the balcony watching my little sunshine's playing. It was almost closing time. I snap out of thought and come back to reality. I think about my new friend in me and moons room. I was really nervous, I hope they are okay. The announcement of this place closing goes off. "IT IS NOW CLOSING TIME. ALL CUSTOMERE MUST REPORT TO THE FRONT. ANY CUSTOMERS THAT ARE HERE AFTER WILL BE REMOVED AND WARNED FROM THE PREMISES. THANK YOU FOR VISITING. SEE YOU AGAIN SOON SUPERSTARS, HAVE A GOOD NIGHT." I go down and say my goodbyes to all the kiddos. They all hugged me, I'm now covered in glitter glue and stickers. I let out a laugh at my state. The last kid leaves and I wave goodbye. "OH NO MY FRIEND!" I think. I forgot about my new friend. I hope they will have a slumber party with me!! Before I could go check up on my new friend someone came in through the doors. "Who could that be?" I thought to myself. They slowly walked in and came down the steps. "They weren't in a rush, i could tell." I thought to myself. They went towards the pick up door and knocked. I was confused, who could this possibly be?

THANK SO MUCH FOR READING!! ILL TRY AND WRITE MORE SOON. <3