Chapter 1: Make You Proud

"Seriously, Raelee, a bag of mini muffins? That's not breakfast

"Seriously, Raelee, a bag of mini muffins? That's not breakfast." Raelee's best friend, Kaylie complained, as she was too busy eating her chocolate chip bagged mini muffins, as she was walking up the high school steps, in her hometown, Bakersfield, California. Living in Bakersfield was like living in Los Angeles, it's a really gorgeous city, with so much to do, and pretty places to hang out at. What was also great about this city was the people. Well sometimes. The only people that Raelee cares about in the city was her family and her two best friends, Kaylie and Peter; the other's she could give two shits about. Peter Parker has been Raelee and Kaylie's best friend ever since he moved from Queens, New York in the 5th grade, and ever since then, the trio has been friends ever since. Raelee has a secret but not so secret, crush on Peter, and it seems like the whole school knows . . . except the person that it mattered most. Peter. The red haired girl, saw it as a good thing, that meant, Peter wouldn't knew how she truly felt for him, and it won't fuck up their friendship.

"What's wrong with this as breakfast? You know it's the only thing that doesn't make me feel sick." The red head snapped back, mouth full of muffins.

"Uh, because it's not breakfast." A voice answered back. It wasn't Kaylie that's for sure. Raelee widened her eyes, gulping down the last bit of her muffin, and turning her head to the owner of the voice. Low and behold, it was Peter Parker.

"Breakfast makes me sick, Parker, you should know that." Raelee cleared her throat, keeping herself together, and not falling apart in front of him.

"Yeah, uh huh. But, breakfast is the most -"

"If you say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, I will drop kick you." Raelee cut off Peter's words and Kaylie snickered at the boy's facial expression, expressing a look of shock and offense.

"This is best friend abuse." Peter replied, and Raelee stood herself straight up, and tried to get to his height.

"I'll show you some real friend abuse." Raelee said in a joking way, and Peter began to run away, with the red head girl chasing after him, before jumping on his back.

"Ah! Kaylie! Send some help! SOS!" Peter yelled for his other best friend, while the shorter girl was trying to bring him down to the ground.

On the other hand, Kaylie was just staring at them, and rolling her eyes. "You guys are just an embarrassment." Kaylie said, but the two Leo's knew that she didn't mean it. These three joke with each other like that all the time, sometimes it's a little mean, but that's just the way two Leo's and an Aries act with each other.

Once Raelee got Peter to the ground, she sat right on his back, and stared up at Kaylie, with this cheeky and devilish smile on her face. "Look, Kaylie, I got a new chair." Kaylie just shook her head, while Peter just crossed his arms and just sat there.

"Raelee, I love you, but can you please get off of me?" Peter asked, and the girl chuckled, before she stood up from the boy, feeling like she let him suffer enough, and she even felt nice enough to help him off the ground. Peter wiped off the dirt off his shirt, while the red haired girl just stared at him with so much adoration in her eyes. "Raelee, why do you have to be so strong? I swear, it's like you're not even human." Peter exclaimed, and the girl just smiled and shrugged.

"Nah. You're just weak." Peter looked at the girl, and he just wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "You know, putting your arm around me like this, is not going to prove a point." Kaylie just snickered.

"Alright, lovebirds, enough flirting, let's get to class before we're late." Kaylie told the two, and both friends got a little flustered, but Peter still kept his arm around the slightly younger girl, tightly, which made a small smile start to creep up on Raelee's face.

God, why am I like this around him? He probably doesn't even like me the way I like him. Raelee told herself, as the smile slowly dropped from her face, and her whole mood just turned sour. Just like that. One little overthinking thought, turns Raelee Harper's mood upside down.

✩𝐀/𝐍✩

Me and Kayjsm4603 decided to make story together and it's basically a episode of "What If" but not. This story is going to be so fun to write. This chapter was written by me, the next chapter will be written by Kaylie. Every week a chapter will be written by either me or Kaylie. If Kaylie couldn't write a chapter, I will write it and vice versa. I'm so excited to get back into writing, as I haven't written anything since September and this is a great story to come back to.

I hope you guys enjoy this story as much as I am going to.

✩нαρρу яєα∂ιηg✩

-Rae