1

MOSCOW

Agent Hobbs pulls up to where a number of cop cars are scattered around.

"Special Agent Hobbs?" A woman calls as she walks over to him handing him some files.

"Riley Hicks," Hobbs says as he takes the files and continues walking.

"I read your file," Hobbs continues as he reads through the files. "Top of your class at FLETC. Cairo, Tunis. Youngest RSO ever in Afghanistan..Hell, if you're as good as you are on paper, we're going to get along just fine." He closes the files. "A Russian military caravan attacked, satellite components stolen. Crashes just came out of nowhere. Six hospitalised, a dozen vehicles destroyed. All that in under 90 seconds, in and out."

"This is world-class"Riley says

"Job this good, there's only one crew in the world who could get this done."Hobbs says already knowing who's work it is.

They look up to see a crane pulling a cop car out of the side of a high story building.

"How in the hell did they get up there? "Riley asks in pure wonder. "They caught one." Riley says looking up from her phone.

"Where?" Hobbs asks immediately.

~~~

Interpol Headquarters

"I got you five minutes with this guy." Riley tells Hobbs as they walk through the building.

"I only need to," Hobbs says right before he walks into the interrogation room. "I want your boss. Where Shaw?"

"I ain't telling you shit." The in the chair says as he stands chest to chest with Hobbs.

"" Hobbs tells the man then grabs him launching him into the wall. The guy goes to his Hobbs but he blocks him.

"Is that legal?" The Interpol agent with Riley asks.

"No" She simply replies. Hobbs slams the man down on the table, which breaks. "But are you going to go in there and tell him?"

Hobbs picks up the man, slamming him against the ceiling before dropping him.

"I've got rights, you asshole!" The man yells.

"Not today." Odds tells him before throwing him against the glass which causes it to crack.

A few minutes later Hobbs leaves the interrogation room and meets Riley in the hallway.

"Well, is he talking?" she asks as they walk.

"Not anymore." Hobbs answers.

" That room is bag tops," Riley explains. "So, any information you just be out of him, Interpol has now."

"Great. Now they can take the morning off. Shaw's in London." Hobbs explains.

"Let's go pick him up." Riley says which causes hopes to stop in his tracks and turn to her.

"Woman, you just don't pick up Owen Shaw like he's groceries." Hobbs tells her. "If you want to catch wolves, you need wolves. Let's go hunting." Hobbs says as they both turn to leave.