MUST READ 👿

Hi everyone,

AFTER GETTING SO MUCH HUMILIATION AND PATHETIC COMMENTS I SHOULD LEAVE WRITING AND ESPECIALLY THIS SERIES.

IT IS EASY TO SAY IGNORE THE COMMENT AND BLOCK THE READER BUT NO ONE CAN EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH THEIR COMMENTS AFFECT THE MIND AND SOMEONE'S LIFE TOO. I AM ALSO A HUMAN BEING WHO MAKES MISTAKES KEEP THIS IN MIND.

*That's why I request everyone that before starting this book, read these few points very well.

First, this is a long book, so you have to read it patiently. My point is that it would be better for you guys to know this before starting the book.

All copyrights reserved © Shrutigajendra

Thank you for starting to read this book, I am very grateful to you, you give me a chance to do my work

Just read down the following points.

This story is further part of my Story "UNDESIRABLE MARRIAGE"

YES, This is the second part LOVE WINS SERIES.

• English is not my first language so there will be lots of grammatical mistakes while you read, sorry for this. If anyone wants to help me with editing then you are welcome. I'm not ashamed to admit that my grammar is weak, I love writing my imagination other than that I don't know anything.

🚨🚨🚨
This book contains abuse and mental trauma. This book is for mature audiences, if you are reading it means you start reading after my note. Read at your risk, don't blame the author later. Females lead you to feel weak But that's the demand of the story that's why they are weak.
🚨🚨🚨

This is a multi couple book.

This is an extremely confusing book you have to solve the mystery yourself and last you will know what the author plans so if you are starting this book then start at your risk if you take the suspense happily.

• Rudes and negative comments are not allowed here cause it's really hurt very bad and I don't like harsh and negative things. Don't waste your time at all because I will delete it hand to hand.

You have some thoughts and some are my thoughts.  But if I feel that you are trying to impose your views on me or other readers, I will delete that too.

•It's an open platform, but that doesn't mean you can write anything.  Before writing your thoughts, write them after thinking a little because it can hurt anyone.

•After some reading if you don't like to read this story, it's ok no problem, no offense guys. BUT DON'T BASH ON AUTHOR THIS IS A TRASH, PATHETIC, AND THE WORST BOOK, I AM NOT FORCING ANYONE TO READ THIS BOOK. JUST LEAVE IT PEACEFULLY.

• if you find any mistake or something missing please notify me I don't mind.

• Plagiarism is an offense, this is my story totally my imagination please use your own mind rather than copy other's hard work.

• if I find anyone copying this story then I stop writing immediately.

THIS IS MY BOOK MEANS SOLELY MY IMAGINATION, PLEASE DON'T TRY TO INTERFERE WITH IT I LOVE TO READ YOUR STORY IF YOU SEND ME A LINK BUT IF YOU ARE READING THIS BOOK THAT MEANS YOU ARE READING MY IMAGINATION NOT YOURS.

Thank you so much.

Hope you will enjoy and tolerate me.