Chapter 8: The Wedding

Y/n was handed some white roses by Ymir and the music started to play, Y/n was the first to walk out. Everyone stood up as they watched as Y/n and Levi hooked arms, walking down the aisle together. Guess Levi was Eren's best man.

Y/n looked at his outfit, he had on a white button-up shirt, a green tie, a burgundy vest and a burgundy tailcoat, black jeans, nice red card shoes, and his hat was decorated with feathers, one of his watches, and some goggles. "You look handsome," Y/n whispered in Levi's ear. She could see his face turn red, yet he gave her a small smile, "And you look beautiful in your armor."

Y/n blushed as well, she quickly kissed his cheek before they split to stand by their respected sides, Y/n flashed Eren a sweet smile since she could see how nervous he was. As they wait for the other bridesmaids and groomsmen to walk down the aisle, Y/n looked at the guests here. She saw the tweedles, the Springers, Oluo and Petra, Reiner, Annie, and right next to Annie was Bertholdt.

Y/n looked at what he was wearing, he had on a cream button-up shirt, a brown vest, black jeans, black ankle boots, and a faded brown hat. Aww! Her best friend was fitting in just well! Bertholdt gave a small wave at her before giving her a terrified look.

She then felt a nudge on her, making her turn towards a huge puffball. "Bandersnatch!" She smiled, patting it on the head. She assured Bertholdt by giving him a smile and a small snuggle to the Bandersnatch, Bertholdt gave a relieved smile before he turned his attention back to the aisle, Historia was now walking down it.

Everyone stared in awe, Historia was absolutely breathtaking. Eren had his mouth hanging open from her beauty, they both radiated so much love.

(I don't know how to do vows, soooo...)

"Eren Yeager, please say your vows."  A blonde man with a blue caterpillar-like body said, Eren smiled as he raised his hand, "With this hand, I will lift your sorrows," He grabs a wine glass, "Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine." He then grabs a candle and lit it with an already lit candle sitting on the table. "With this candle, I will light your way through darkness,"

He then grabbed the diamond ring that was laying on a pillow that the Bandersnatch was holding, "With this ring, I ask you to be mine." He slips the ring onto Historia's right-hand ring finger.

Historia had some tears spill only for Eren to wipe them away, Y/n even saw Levi shed a few tears.

"Historia Reiss, please say your vows," The man said again, Historia composed herself then lifted her hand, "With this hand, I will lift your sorrows," She grabs a wine bottle and filled Eren's cup with red wine, "Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine." She then grabs a candle and lit it with Eren's candle, "With this candle, I will light your way through darkness,"

Finally, Historia grabs the gold ring from the Bandersnatch, "With this ring, I ask you to be mine." Then sliding it on Eren's right-hand ring finger.

"I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride." The caterpillar said, Eren quickly pulled Historia in, giving her a passionate kiss. Everyone started to erupt in applause and cheers, people yelled congrats to Eren for becoming King of Wonderland, some people yelled to Historia about what a catch Eren was, and then there was Ymir giving a jealous glare to Eren.

~Time Skip~

Everyone was having a good time at the wedding, and now was the time for Historia to throw her flowers. Y/n was sitting down at a table with Levi, Bertholdt, Annie, Petra, Reiner, and Oluo.

"Ladies! Time to see who catches the bouquet!" Historia called from the dance floor, "Oh, my favorite part of a wedding!" Petra said jumping off the table to the dance floor, "I hope I catch it," Annie said winking at Bertholdt, Bertholdt blushed so hard he almost had a nose bleed.

"Come Y/n," Annie said, disappearing then reappearing behind Y/n, teleporting her to the dance floor. "Woah! Don't do that again!" Y/n scolded, causing Annie to laugh. The boys watch intensely to see who would catch the flowers, who's going to marry next?

"Okay! 1...2...3!" Historia counted before throwing the flowers behind her.

The girls gasped as the Wonderland Hero caught it. She even surprised herself when she caught it, she wanted them really bad. Y/n smiled as she admired the beautiful red and white flowers, she pulled one flower out of the bouquet for each of the girls. The girls appreciated it as they all walked back over to the table.

Levi blushed a dark crimson red at the site of the flowers, this threw off his plan completely. Either way, he smiled as he kissed Y/n's cheek, "Nice catch." He smirked, "You are a nice catch," Y/n smirked back.

Levi couldn't get even redder. Eren walks to the dance floor and Historia holds her hand out for him to remove the garter that was wrapped around her upper arm, they didn't want to make the guest or themselves uncomfortable by having the garter on her thigh so Eren and Historia decided to keep the garter on her right arm.

"Men, I suggest you guys come gather around! It's time for the garter toss!" Eren called out, Reiner and Oluo got up and walk over to the dance floor, Levi sighed but kissed Y/n's cheek telling her he'll be back, Bertholdt look hesitant but stood up and followed Levi.

Y/n was surprised that Bertholdt decided to join, he hated being around large crowds, let alone be the center of attention. Y/n smiled as she and the rest of the girls watched the boys, Eren turned his back towards the boys then threw the grater.

Reiner tripped over Oluo making him fall on his face, Levi did reach out for it, but before he could catch it a hand had caught it right in front of him. Bertholdt's long arm reached out and caught it before Levi could, Y/n was stunned. Annie must have him under a spell or something.

When Bertholdt realized he had caught it, his face turned into a literal tomato, he didn't think he would catch but here it was, in his hands. Y/n could see Annie blush but smirk as she saw Y/n's best friend catch the grater, guess Bertholdt is getting married soon.