: ̗̀➛ ❝𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚ᴮⁱʳᵈ❞

𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 ➛ @𝚡𝚇𝙽𝚎𝚔𝚘𝙻𝚊𝚍𝚢𝚇𝚡

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 ➛ 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢, 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚃𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚛.

𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 ➛ 𝚈𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎! 𝚃𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚒𝚔𝚞𝚗𝚒 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝚡 𝙵𝚎𝚖! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

ˏ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

⚤  𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒〤𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

❝ 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜'𝗺 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗺𝗲.❞

ˏ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

He was merely on his way to a location in which demons were busy terrorizing humans. However, he was lured in. The humming of a tune he hadn't heard before. Yoriichi was curious. It was only humming, but it definitely drew his attention. The voice sounded at peace, so calm, beautiful. It was almost as if nature herself had created the sound.

He looked into the edge of the forest that stood beside him, the humming echoing off the trees. Almost as if he was in a trance, he wandered towards the source of the voice. He soon arrived at a clearing, a grassy meadow surrounded by trees. A figure caught his gaze, them being off to the side, picking berries from a bush. They were humming.

He approached the figure, gently clearing his throat once he stood behind them. They flinched, slowly turning to face the ridiculously tall male. A woman. They were a woman. A beautiful one at that.

Yoriichi found himself frowning when she'd stopped humming upon his arrival. "Hello.... Sorry for interrupting..." he apologized.

The girl wearily eyed him, clutching her woven basket to her chest.

Yoriichi awkwardly averted eye contact. "...My name is Yoriichi.... Your humming sounded nice." he'd quietly mentioned.