Chapter 5: Running out of time

You stared at them for a moment before answering.

"No one you need to know." You said simply. At first glance, you cannot trust them.

"You-"

"Wait. It is best not to start a fight with him." The purple fog said as you sat down on a chair. 

"You should listen to..."

"Kurogiri"

"Kurogiri. He's absolutely right." You said Nodding. "This burnt man right here was stalking me, and i just turned the corner and found this place. I didn't know Villains stayed here." You said as they froze, hearing you mention Villains.

"Hero?"

"nope." You said shaking your head. "Well, no worries. I won't be snitching on yall." You said and stood back up. 

"So. What are you mortals up to?" You walked past Toga and looked around before stepping back. "this place is a mess." You said and glanced at kurogiri. 

"Here." you said placing your hand on the bar table. "Some money to get yourselves fixed up." After you said that, A few stacks of hundred dollar bills appeared on the table. "It should be enough for you humans to get this place cleaned up, renovated, get new food, clothes, and whatever you need for daily life to last you about 3 months. As long as you don't spent it on anything useless." You grinned.

"Wha- how? Why is-"

"Well, i can't have you people being too weak to be a challenge for those hero wannabes can i?" You said rolling your eyes slightly. "Do your best and fulfill your role." you said and left the bar, closing the door behind you.

"Who the fuck is that? Kurogiri?" shigaraki said turning to the purple fog. The latter didn't answer, the room silent. That is, until a voice came from the corner. AFO.

"The god of War and dark arts..." He said slowly as the villains there turned to the Tv that says 'Sound only'

"Do you know him sensei?" shigaraki asks. There was a pause before AFO replied. 

"Yes. I have met him once. It was around 70 years ago." (Appearently AFO is like, over 140 years old or sum idk but imma just make him old as Fuc-)

"Really?"

"It was really a horrifying sight. He's much more crueler then what he lets people see. Follow his orders. Do not make him angry. It won't end well for anyone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you made your way back to UA, The sky began to darken. Your eyes narrowed before hurrying to 1-A. You burst into the classroom, everyone's eyes turning to you, confused and shocked.

"All of you are not allowed to leave this place." You hissed, your E/c eyes flickered as you quik;y scanned the room.

"What? Why?"

"Make sure no one in this school takes a single step outside. no one enters and no one leaves." You said in urgency, your clothing changing back into armor, and your sword appears in your hand.

"Wy? You haven't told us-"

"Because Apollo and Hebe is fighting, and there is a chance for them to break the barrier between realms and bring their battle down to earth. And if they do, there is a chance for them to descend near UA." You said and ran across the room to the window. "Remember what i said. I'll explain more once i get back." You said and jumped out the window, and quickly disappeared as the students glanced outside.

"Damn it." You said glancing around for the battle between the two gods. "Apollo!" you yelled once you spot the Sun god fly past you.

"y/n! How are you-" He was cut off by one of Hebe attacks. You rushed over and grabbed apollo by his waist and pulled him with you. 

"l/n." Hebe said her staff in her hand, glaring harshly at you. you paused and dropped Alollo, who rubbed his head and glanced at Hebe. 

"Why hello goddess of Life." You said grinning, a slightly crazed look in your eyes. 

"Y/n l/n. God of war and dark arts." She said her words laced with disgust. It was only natural. She was the goddess of Life, and you were the god of War and dark arts that takes away life, and uses the dead for battle. Of course she despises you.

your glance hardened and looked down at Apollo. "Both of you are getting too close to earth." You said as the two looked at each other. 

"So what? You're down at earth with those mortals, so why should we care? Earth is just another battleground for us anyways." 

"No." You said as you pulled out your sword and pointed it at the the two gods. "Not when i am down there. You can not touch the planet." There was a pause, and the two gods glanced at each other, both coming to a silent agreement that it is not worth it to fight against you. 

"We will put this battle on hold Apollo. We'll finish this next time" Hebe said before disappearing. Apollo then turned to you.

"Sorry for the trouble." He muttered and disappeared as well. You stayed in the same place for a moment before letting out a huge sigh of relief. If the two had decided to team up, they would have eventually defeated you.

With this minor conflict solved, you headed back down to earth, and to UA. And since the time passes differently in the realm of gods and earth, you have been gone for almost half a day, when it was only around 30 minutes in the realm of gods.

Once you got back to the classroom, everyone was staring at you, waiting for an explanation.

"Aizawa." you said as he turned to look at you. "We must hurry things up. I am time is starting to run out. Apollo and Hebe just had a small battle, and it's not going to be long when the rest of the gods start to wage war against each other more frequently." You said looking down at the ground, then turned to the students.

"Listen you mortals." You said, your tone becoming cold. "I do not have any more time to spare. I am here for one reason only, and that is to find Apostles. There's currently 3 of you i am considering to make into Apostles, but i am running out of time. And you humans are still not strong enough."

The students glanced at each other and began whispering between themselves. You ignored them and carried on speaking.

"There is a time limit. If you do not get any stronger, i will have to go somewhere else. Now. I'm sure there will be a training camp that will be taking place soon after your Finals, and i expect huge improvements. But during that training camp, i will be taking the 3 Apostle candidates with me. We'll be having a talk. I'm going to leave for a few days. And during these few days, i expect you all to be training. I do not care if you miss out on your lessons. Do not push yourself too hard, and do not injure yourselves. Understood?" You finish as everyone nodded.

As you turned to jump out the window you glanced back quickly. 

"Oh. By the way i gave a few Thousand dollars to the Villains just earlier today. So i hope you hero wannabe's ready yourselves mentally."