46

Niki

"Why are you here?"I asked to Sunoo who suddenly enter my dorm.

It's night and I need to sleep.

"Well....you idiot do weird things in this school!"He murmured and pull his suitcase one by one.

Bruh.........is he sleeping with me tonight?!

"Sorry about that, I was just mad at Mark..you know...he has a big head."I said.

"He is kind Niki.."He said and lock the door as he's done with his suutcases.

"He isn't."I said.

"Okey okey!I don't want to argue with you!I will be staying here for a month as what Felix said."He said.

Should I make a lot of mess so he can stay here more?

"Don't think to make a mess more so I can stay here more or else I will kick your *ss Nishimura.."Sunoo said awhile arranging his things on the other cabinet.

"What?!I would never do that..."I lied.

"Also!you said your hands are affected right?!Solar Noona said your lower body was the only affected!you idiot!why are you always lying to me?!"He angrily said while still arranging his stuffs.

"Why would I tell the truth if you lied to me all the time.."I suddenly said.

What the hell was that.

"What?!"He asked.

"Nothing.." I quickly said..🙃

"First of all I lied because, I don't want to hurt you."He said.

"But you did.."I said.

"Then sorry."He said.

"Okey..I forgive you."I said.

"Okey thanks."He said.

"I want to start again.."I said.

"Well that's good! In fact! Rei has crush on you...you can be a cute couple by any chance."Sunoo said.

My head quickly turn to his and lift a brow.

"What the hell was that?"I asked.

"Why not right?she is cute...you cute things."He said.

"Yeah..I like cute things but that's not what I mean about to start again."I said.

"Then what?"He asked.

"I don't know.."I lied.

I want to start again with you Sunoo.

"You're weird...but don't worry I'll tell Rei that you have a crush on her too."Sunoo smiled.

"What?!no!what are you talking about?!Sunoo don't tell her that!"I angrily said.

"Why not?"Sunoo said.

"I would rather tell the truth that hurts her than lie to her."I said.

"Okey then Mr.Honestly..."Sunoo said.

"You should do the same too in the first place..."I said.

"Stop striking me with those words Niki....I know what I did and I really regret it all.."He said.