Chapter 1

A warm sensation fills up my body, my eyes are shut, but fluttering from the brightness. It feels like a bed of grass below me, the chirping the birds influence my awakening. I open my eyes, a warm blue sky is above me, with clouds very scarcely scattered. I sit up, I'm in an open field, sunflowers and calla lilies around me. A ginormous tree catches my attention, what is this place? All of the rivers are glistening in the sunlight, and everything seems alive. "huh?" I mumble. I cant seem to recall anything, I'm so confused all I know is my name is y/n, but that's it. I stand up and look around, I observe everything I can see. It's very bright and vibrant, like nothing ever goes wrong here.

I see a city in the distance, there are windmills going, I can't see much from here. A sudden giggle makes me jump. It sounds like a child. I draw out my sword. I have no memory of having a sword at all. Very interesting. The giggles start to get louder, and more distinct. It specifically sounds like a little girl. A sudden tap on my shoulder makes me jump.

"Hello, what's your name miss lady?"

The little girl asks. She's dressed in a red dress, with white shorts. Her hair is blonde, with a rather adorable red hat and brown backpack. A small plushie on her bag makes her even cuter.

"Hello little girl, I'm y/n, where are your parents?" I ask.

"Oh my mom is Alice, I can't seem to remember my dads name though hehe" she says.

"O-oh! And my name is Klee!" She states with confidence.

She's so adorable I could just squeeze her. She looks so cuddly and an amazing person to be around if I were a little girl her age.

"Klee's never seen clothes like that in teyvat, where are you from?"

"That's the thing, I'm not sure, I have no memory I ever being alive, If I ever had a family, the gods, nothing at all. I wish I could know how to gain my memory back, there's no elemental traces of anything"

She has a confused look on her face. Did she not understand me?

"Klee doesn't know what elemental traces are, is it a monster?"

I look at her. Right. She's a little girl.

"Okay how about we go home, where do you live Klee?"

"I live in Mondstadt! Come on let's go! I want you to meet Kaeya, Jean, Albedo, o-oh and Bennett!"

I giggle a little. "Sounds like you have a fun life Klee"

She drags me all the way to the city in the distance. So this is Mondstadt. Klee starts running past the guards, still holding my hand dragging me.

Another girl who is dressed in red stands at the gate. She has bunny ears and luscious brown hair. She looks rather suspicious of me.

"Klee! Where have you been! We were all worried about you!"

"Oh don't worry Amber im fine, Also i met a nice lady named y/n!"

"W-what? Klee where is this lady?"

"She's standing right behind me!hehe"

The girl looks at me weird. With her hands on her hips swaying and looking me down.

"Where are you from y/n?" She asks me.

I am frozen. What do I tell her? I don't know what the name of this place is, or anything.

"O-oh I don't know" I mutter.

"How can you not know where you're from?" She asks.

"Okay here's the thing, I woke up in this big field near this huge tree, I have no memory of anything prior to that, my family, the gods, me being a alive, where I'm from, literally nothing."

"Wha..?" She stutters.

She guides Klee inside.

"Go to master Jean Klee, I'll take care of y/n." She smiles.

Klee turns around and looks at the girl. "Okay, but make sure to be nice to miss nice lady y/n okay? Even Dodoco says so."

She nods. "You got it Klee, she smiles"

She waves bye to me and runs off inside i think it's called Monstadt?

"So, continuing to what you were sayi-"

"Hey Amber." A rather short but attractive young man taps her on the shoulder. So her name is Amber.

"What's up Albedo? I'm interrogating, well not really interrogating, but rather questioning this young woman"

This man is very how should I put this, beautiful, his hair is a nice Blonde, it compliments his shiny teal eyes. His outfit is interesting yet amazing. He steps up in front of Amber.

"Hello, what is your name?"

"Y/n" I say.

He rests his chin on his hand.

"I'm Albedo, Chief Alchemist of the Knights of Favonious." He says while looking in my eyes.

He's an Alchemist? So he's smart and he experiments?

"Nice to meet you Albedo." I smile.

His eyes look so calm and sparkly, I wanna look at that them forever.

He whispers something in Ambers ear. I cant quite hear.

"Okay if you say so Albedo, well, welcome to to Mondstadt y/n!"

This place is so lively, every second you hear a laugh or someone talking. Not one moment of silence goes by.

Albedo smiles at me. I'm in such awe of the place. His smile is so pure, it's beautiful. Lots of children are running around and playing, it's like it's a fantasy land here, like a movie, nothing ever goes wrong. But Albedo, I already feel something towards him. I just met him, yet I wish we knew each other sooner.