Krystal Carter, The American Heroine

Krystal Carter, Daughter to Sharon Carter and niece to Bucky Barnes, became the American Heroine by birth, being able to have more than average strength and agility, while having the ability to throw anything and no matter the target or how difficult it is she can hit the target, she is trained in all weaponry but she prefers her bladed shield gauntlets, which act as both protection and a weapon.

She was at first just trained in self defense by her mother after her father Steve Rogers passed away in 2015, when she was 16 years old. Then she grew to be noticed by SHIELD's Director Michael Batons and was recruited to be an agent of SHIELD in 2019, specializing in Search and Rescue Operations being able to always get a hostage out of hostile situations. Eventually in 2022 she by herself defended a building against a whole Armada of Arc soldiers with her enhanced strength and agility.

Director Batons saw her abilities, and recruited her to the Olympians, the Superhero team consisting of The Snow Spider, herself, BEAT, Titanum, Tiger, and The Iron Queen.

In an effort to get what was left of the team out of Dimension 21 when Cryo attacked; herself, Beat, and IQ were all killed before entering the portal to Dimension Zero. The Snow Spider, Spider Monarch, Tiger, and Titanum retreated to D-Zero, having to suffer the losses of their fallen Allies.

Krystal's suit comprises of it being Blue and White. With a ponytail out of the back of her mask, and a utility belt with a spider logo on it to symbolize her friendship with Jake.