Today is the first day back to school and I'm not really excited. I've always been that one girl who doesn't have many friends so the first days back to school are the worst. Also the amount of homework we get is crazy. When I got to my first class of the day, the teacher took one look at my last name and I could tell he immediately hated me. That is one of the things that happen when you go to the same school as your older siblings. The teachers would hate or love you. I had a feeling this was going to be a long year. I sighed. History was boring as usual but on my way to math. That's when I saw him. James. He was standing there talking to his friends and before I could take another step he was in front of me smirking. "Ah if it isn't my least favourite person ever" he said "What do you want James" I said annoyed. "Now that's no way to speak to your elders" he smirked. "Well I guess you would have been held back a lot to be one of the elderly" I said as his smirk dropped and he clenched his jaw. He rolled his eyes and walked away. Once I realized the time I quickly ran to class. My teacher looked mad "I'm sorry miss I uh I had to help one of the kids in grade 9 find their class" I stated out of breath. She told me to go sit down and not to let it happen again. I sat at the back so I didn't get noticed. Well this is great. I've only been here for like an hour and a half and my history teacher hates me and I was late and I lied to my math teacher I thought. But what I didn't notice was that my crush Marcus had also sat in the back. Marcus was the kind of guy who was nice, smart, friendly and popular. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked to see who it was and to my surprise it was Marcus "Hey Amy do you have a spare pencil I could borrow" he asked quietly "uh yea I-I do" I stuttered "Here" I handed him the pencil "Thanks" he whispered. I was blushing. I could feel the heat on my cheeks. I can't believe Marcus knows my name. My crush knows my name! I thought excitedly. When math was over I was walking down the halls and Marcus handed me my pencil "Thanks" He said and smiled and with that he was gone. I was blushing again. My brother had seen this and walked over "Why are you blushing? '' He asked teasingly "Shut up" I said and punched his shoulder "You have a crush you have a crush" he taunted. I shushed him "Please don't tell anyone please Carter '' I begged him not wanting anyone knowing that I like Marcus. ''I won't" He said "Oh thank god" I said "But I'm definitely going to tease you about this for a very long time" He said as he smirked. "Carter '' I whined "Sorry not sorry sis" He said and walked away. Once school was over I went up to my room and started doing my homework. I was listening to music while doing so and after a bit I decided to take a break. When I was taking a break I decided to go get a snack so I went down to the kitchen and was dancing around. When I turned around the whole football team was there I was so embarrassed and shocked. "Dad you didn't tell me that they were coming over '' I stated "Carter said he told you" my dad said "Well he didn't" after I said that I ran upstairs and shut my door. That was so embarrassing I thought omg Marcus probably saw me dancing ugh this is all Carter's fault. I got up and walked to his room. I opened the door and saw James with him. I rolled my eyes at him and looked at Carter ''I hate you" I said annoyed "Why what did I do" he asked confused "It's not what you did it's what you didn't do" I said "Ok then what didn't I do" he said "Well you didn't tell me the football team was coming over and they all saw me dancing around in the kitchen" I said I was really annoyed and a bit mad James was laughing and so was Carter "ugh you guys are so annoying" I huffed and walked away. On my way to my room I bumped into Marcus and fell to the ground "Sorry" I muttered "It's fine here" He reached out "Let me help you up" I took his hand and he pulled me up from the ground. He pulled my arm so hard that our noses were almost touching "MARCUS COME ON HURRY UP" my dad yelled from the back door "well I better get going". He said and walked away "Bye" I said I was blushing hard I mean we almost kissed. The next few weeks we're ok Markus hadn't really talked to me at all but I mean what did I expect he was only at my house because of football. After a while everything went back to normal. I got stopped in the halls by James every so often and girls were trying to get me to set them up with James or Carter but I never did. Plus Carter is talking to this girl he really likes and I didn't want that to be ruined. So I guess Carter and the girl he's talking to are dating now. She's kinda rude and I don't think she likes me but Carter likes her so I'll deal with it. My dad told me that the football team was coming over. He asked if I wanted to help or practice because it was just a fun practice. So I got ready to go play with them. I mean who wouldn't want to see their crush play football in their own backyard. When I walked outside the whole team looked at me "h-hey" I said nervously. "What are you doing here" one of them asked me "She's going to be here for the practice" my dad stated he mumbled something but didn't say anything else. He's probably scared of my dad I thought. "So we are just going to be having fun today so you're playing flag football". My dad said. I Was actually pretty good at this. My dad picked the teams and when we were getting our positions I was across from none other than my crush. It was Marcus, he was smirking at me "You're gonna lose" He said "sure we are" I rolled my eyes "ok let's make a deal my team wins you do anything I want your team wins I'll do anything you want" He said "Deal. It's on" I said I was ready. The game started and my dad kept score it was 15-17. We were in the lead, we were playing until there was 1 person left on a team then the game ended. When the game ended my team won and I scored the winning point since it was a tie. I went over to Marcus "Hey" I said smirking "I know you won the bet what do you want" he said "Not sure yet" I said as I walked away. My teammates were watching as one of their friends walk over. "Hey you were pretty good out there" he said "Thanks so were you" I said "So I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime" He asked. Out of the corner of my eye I swear I saw Marcus clench his jaw. He looked angry for some reason. I said.....To be continued.
A/n Please tell me if there is anything I can do to make this story better I'd really appreciate it. Bye now