1

Sebastian knocked on the door to Ciel's bedroom before going in, pushing in a food trolley. On top of it was the usual food and drinks Ciel always consumed right after waking up. Sebastian sets the food trolley beside the right side of Ciel's bed, before leaving it and pulling the curtains away from each other to let the sunshine in.

"Master, today's tea is Earl gray" Ciel groaned and sat up while rubbing his eyes, Sebastian continued. "Accompanied with Croissants that I freshly baked, I assure it is buttery and flaky just the way it's supposed to be Mi'Lord". Ciel reached out his hand grabbing the small plate that the teacup rests on, using Ciel's thumb, middle & forefinger to lift the teacup by its handle, bringing it closer to his lips to drink the tea.

"Today we would be going into town, buying fresh and new ingredients, as well as patrolling the alleyways where most crimes go on, and see if things are in order, as the Queen has instructed for us" Ciel kept his eyes close as he sips the tea calmly. Placing the teacup down onto the small plate and putting it back down on his nightstand. He moved closer to the bed's edge, ready to be clothed for the day.

Sebastian clothed his young master, pulling his nightgown off and clothing him with socks first, top clothing before the bottom, giving Ciel's usual attire. Continuing Sebastian's move, he slips the blue diamond ring onto Ciel's left thumb while the other ring sits on top of Ciel's right middle finger. Sebastian finishes his morning duties tending to his young master after he ties the eye patch that Ciel always wears.

---------------

"Claude I'm bored" A bratty lolita voice came ringing in Claude's ear. He can't lie, sometimes Alois is too much to handle but it can't be helped when he's bound to him by the contract.

"Your highness, I thought of preparing the party you would be hosting for tomorrow night" Claude spoke calmly, the monotonous way towards Alois. "Yes but Hannah doesn't give me much entertainment, can't you let her do the work?". Complains complains complains, Claude thought, but he couldn't keep his young lord un-entertained, he was supposed to be there for every whim, even if it was a bit troublesome for him to do the house works.

"It can't be helped.. Hannah prioritize the party, get the triplets to help you with it too" Hannah nodded before leaving Alois' office, with that said Alois leaped off of his chair, clearly from happiness, as he hugged Claude with pure glee. "Now what should we do Claude"

Alois trailed off, not knowing what to do at all. Claude stood still, emotionless even after getting a hug from his young master. "Oh, I know! We should go to the market today and see if there is anything we need for the party!" Claude didn't think it was a bad idea, their food needed restocking anyways. For the first time, Alois had thought of something maturely for once, even if the plan to partying was planned immaturely.

"I'll get the carriage, Your Highness" Claude kneeled down in front of Alois, his left hand on his right side chest before standing up and leaving to get things prepared and ready.

-----------

"Mi'Lady" You heard a voice, your surroundings felt dark yet warm, you didn't have to open your eyes, you couldn't, but it felt alone. The voice sounded fruity-- deep and strong but in a pleasant way, almost as if it was comforting.

"Mi'Lady" there it was again, you struggled to open your eyes, it started to feel like a nightmare instead of tranquil peace. "Mi'Lady" You gasped and sat right up, completely panting, your vision was blurry and bright. "Are you okay Mi'Lady?"  You looked up and saw someone towering over you, it looked like a shadow before your vision became clear and saw a young pale man- with dark purple hair. If it wasn't for the sunshine coming from the window you'd actually mistake it for black hair.

"Ah.. Val" You regained your breath before nodding "Yes, I'm okay," You said softly. Val's worried expression soften before handling a cup of water, you say thank you before gulping the whole glass down.

You sit there on your bed with the blanket on top of your lap, your hair rests on your face, not covering it fully but enough that people can actually tell you just got up, in other words, you have the 'bed hair' "Today we would be going to the market, we need of restocking, unfortunately," Both you and your butler hated going into busy streets, but to get the finest ingredients and for it to be fresh you both had to leave at the morning, where everyone is also active.

"When do you need me to be ready?" You asked, the day has started and it wasn't on your good side already. "Around 30 minutes if you're okay with that Mi'Lady" You nodded. Even if Val was just a butler, you were more friendly than other earls to their servants, people seem to think Val is your lover because of it, but to you, Val would always just be your butler, maybe even a friend or companion.

Val left after bowing, closing the door behind him for you to get the privacy to get ready. You touched your right collar bone with your left hand, feeling small bumps on the skin. You tried to look down but you only see half of it. It looked like a tattoo- with some different symbols, like something you'd see when someone's summoning a devil. You shivered at that thought.

You were confused, of course, when did you get the tattoo- furthermore why is it like that. You looked around your room, seeing the wooden walls and floors. Standing up, you've started to fix your bed, yes you have a butler, yes he could've done it instead, but something so simple can be done by any person, might as well just do it. You are weird, weird to other nobles at least.