1.2

Going inside a bathroom you showered, you hated leaving without showering or bathing, it makes you feel icky and disgusting, makes you feel self-conscious that maybe someone outside can smell the unpleasant odor. Smothering yourself with sweet melon soap Val always makes for you, happily and calmly humming a tune, the soap wasn't too fragrant that it's revolting, it's rather faint but because of its peculiar scent it is easily distinguishable to others, for it is different.

You've always hated long dresses, it was hot and uncomfy to the feeling, but at least most of your dress wasn't like that, unless if it was a formal party dress

You've always hated long dresses, it was hot and uncomfy to the feeling, but at least most of your dress wasn't like that, unless if it was a formal party dress. You've put on the dress, it fitted your curves and figure quite nicely, whether it was skinny or chubby, the dress complemented every curve and hid any natural flaws, even though you think those flaws looked amazing and beautiful but the outside audiences think to differ. You looked at your reflection, quite happy with yourself as you style your hair, combing, spraying, wetting, whichever, it looked quite well whatever you chose to do. You wore some knee-high, cloth dark brown heeled boots.

You walked out the door, despite being a noble yourself your house wasn't big, you liked to keep it small and simple, something comfy than outrageously massive. Plus a small house benefits you, you can clean it with much more ease for you and your butler. Walking down the stairs you see your favorite food placed on the table, "Thank you Val" You muttered as you sit down ready to engulf the delicious goodness "Anything for Mi'lady" Val sat down across from you, it was a small table, a square wooden table, with a mug in his hand filled with what you consider blood.

Normally people wouldn't find this normal, but you did, you knew that Val has some health condition that he can only eat-- more so drink blood to satisfy his hunger. You ate happily not knowing Val looked at you with his yellow-orange irises, flowing with a red-pink hue as he drink the bloody 'coffee' in his mug. The blood in his mug was, in fact, your blood, you didn't mind giving him the blood he needs, he was your butler, it's the least you could do. Plus he only eats during the morning, that weirded you out at first but you shrugged it off thinking it was just some health condition he has.

After finishing breakfast you took the duty to wash the dishes, while Val prepares the carriage for leaving, as soon as you were done Val has called you that the carriage was waiting, leaving the kitchen and entering the living room, you see Val holding the door for you while bowing, the door leading outside, You smiled before thanking Val and getting out of the house. Val helped you get inside the carriage, midway you stopped and hopped off.

With a confused and worried look, Val asked "What's the matter Mi'Lady?", "We forgot D/N" Val gave a soft smile before responding "Of course, how rude of me to forget them Mi'Lady let me fetch 'em for you" With a smile you fully entered the carriage. Val came back with your dog, your most prized possession. After he has given you D/N he closed the door and took the driver's seat up front, ready to hustle in the crowded city. You hear the horses' hooves gallop softly on the ground and feel the carriage move. You see at the window the trail from the side, the trail leading from the middle of the forest to the nearest city- London.

----------------------

You were surprised that you'd gotten to the marketplace in less than 10 minutes, It was strange considering you live outside the city, maybe you dazed off for far too long, thoughts in the clouds again, like the dreamer you are. Val opened the carriage door and helped you get off, with D/N on a leash, following behind you.

"Mi'Lady I suppose we should go in separate ways, for it would be easier to get the list to be over and done with, and we go home faster," Val said with a smile, in which you agreed, taking the vegetables and fruit list. In the back of your head, you know you were safe, with just a single scream of Val's name you knew he would be there in a second. You just trust this man, and it felt nice. As time go on your hands were full and you, unfortunately, let go off the leash accidentally, it couldn't be helped when D/N kept tugging on the leash, tiring your fingers out faster.

---------------

"D/N!!" you screamed in a frantic cry, following to where they ran, trying to be on their tail as much as possible. You see D/N run to an alleyway, in which you followed with heavy bags filled with fruits and vegetables. You heard a dog cry, a cry of pain, you ran even faster and saw a boy? golden hair wearing some sort of booty shorts and high-heeled boots with knee-high black socks, he wore a white polo under the green buttoned vest with lines for design, wearing a maroon-ish coat while having a bow around his polo. You see him kicking a dog, a familiar dog, your dog in fact.