The Beginning (🔥Kyojuro Rengoku🔥)

A/n: The reader is the same age as the corresponding character.

All Japanese will be underlined.

The reader can speak fluent Japanese cause their a weeb degenerate like me who was obsessed with Japan BEFORE they started watching anime. 😌

PROLOUG:

"YESSSSSS!!!, FINALLY ITS OUT!!!"

You had been waiting desperatly for episode 3 of Demon Slayer season 2 to release and now it finally had, while you watched the roller-coaster of and episode something felt off.

Your vision was fading into white and it felt like you were traveling at 700 kilometers an hour in the back of a roofless car.

You fell down with an epic thud, only to look and see...

🔥Kyojuro Rengoku🔥

"Huh, I don't have gravel floors in my bedroom."

"OI, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WERE ARE YOU FROM."

"Um chill, I was just watching a very riveting episode of Dem-, actually were fuck am I and who are YOU.

You nearly fainted when you looked up to see the severely scarred man glaring at you.

"WHATS IT TO YOU BITCH, NOW ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!"

"WHY ARE WE SHOUTING!"

You had definitely died, why else would you be looking at an Angel.

IM SOO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SOO LONG, I HAVE NO EXCUSE😭😭😭🤦‍♀️.

I'm actually going to update once a week now will all the characters at once now, cause schools a bitch, but I hope all of yall who have started school are OK.

Please vote and comment 🙏,
Thanks for reading.
Sayonara 🌸