Chapter 2 G r e a t M o r n i n g🥰

It was another beautiful day in Adventure bay. Ryder woke up early before Chase and his pups. After he had breakfast, he decided to wake up his pups . Skye's pup house was near the lookout so he went there first. He knocked her door but there was no respond. 

     So he opened himself and suprised to see Skye was M I S S I N G.

Ryder: she must be woke up early.

He went to Chase's pup house. He saw Skase sleeping cutely. 

"Ahhhhhhhhhh cute" he said. That made Skase wake up. They were in the awkward position!!!!!! 

Oh goood morning Ryder Sir . Chase said feeling little bit embarrassment

"G00d morning ,Chase"Did u had a great night sleep?

Chase said,"Ah? and looked at his clock and the time was showing 10.00a.m" andddddd he freaked out. Then Ryder said "It was fine Chase. I won't punish you for waking up late".

He apologized for like 10000times to Ryder.He was totally upset for waking up late.

After regretting, he ate breakfast 🥣 with his S.A THAT IS SKYE.

Then, he went outside with her to look for his friends who were playing tug or (I CANNOT THINK OF ANY GAME DUDES.) 

Marshall said "good morningg Skase who were snuggling" 2 the Skase. 

And Skase went MARSHALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marshall Sorrry for mocking you,lovebirds.Marshalls's reaction was😎😎😎😎😎🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰.

The Skase said "It's ok. We forgive you."

All pups exept Skye and Chase "Shall we continue playing Tug n War guys. We are bored.

Others said Sure. Lets play guys.

All pups start to play happily. Ryder from lookout tower was watching the pups are having fun. He said what a bunch of good pups.😁😁😃😃😃😃.