Honey boo

(A/N: eh, I'm not too interested in this but I'm bored so here I am, Technically in my lore of books Shrek died so this is before the other books in lore. I'm going to make a lore book and it will clear up everything I'm hoping...

narrators pov: this

Shreks pov: 'this'

moto motos pov: this

and speaking: "this")

Shrek had an undying love for Moto Moto, nothing could stop him. Love made him go crazy.

The only thing Shrek is interested was being in a relationship, he wants to treat his partner right and correctly

he's green

he's buff

he's perfect

+ he's also rich, he can be your sugar daddy

But at what coast?....

It was a normal day at the swamp but was it?...

'What is that thing during in my swuamp??'

"GET OUT OF MY SWAMP!"

"AHH"  'A male voice?? What are they doing in my swamp??'

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWMAP!"

moto moto was in fear looking at Shrek and quickly responds with 

"I got kicked out of the zoo and I needed to find a new home...

May I still stay" moto moto says with pleading eyes

Shrek was thinking, this could be his chance of getting into a relationship, who knows what he's planning

he could kick him out

he could date him

he could have his dream relationship

he could.

"okeh, I will make a deal with you, you will spend time with me and choose if you will date and be my valentines or you get kicked out of my swamp.

deal?"

"YES! I WILL TAKE THE OFFER! THANK YOU SO MUCH JUST PLEASE DONT MOLEST ME!"

"I won't, I won't"

"by the way, what is your name?"

"my name is Moto Moto! What's yours?"

"Shrek and I have a best friend called donkey"

(A/N: I will make a short commentary of what moto moto and Shrek are doing and then when it comes to the smut part I will put a warning and  yeah.)

(Timeskip to next day)

Honestly, I'm so thankful that Shrek let me stay in his swamp.

I think I should get to know Shrek and let maybe we could date.

dating Shrek doesn't seem that bad to be honest.

(A/N: I'm just gonna comment on what happens very fastly as time goes by and I'm gonna just get to the smut part, hope it makes sense)

As the night grew old, they spent more time together. Each and every day they began to love and show affection to one another. The thought of intercourse was never on their minds, all they did want was to be with each other not because Moto moto wanted to live in the swamp because he started to grow a liking to Shrek.