CHAPTER 7

"I GOT you," he said. He pulled you out, pushing everyone who will get on your way. "No one can enter this room, tell everyone that," he ordered to a staff before pushing you in to a room and locked the door.

"Rindou.." you whispered softly as you slowly undress. It's fucking hot. You pulled him closer and give him a kiss, a soft one. You pressed your tongue and played with his. His hands traveled down to your wet pussy and stroke two fingers in their. "Ahh.."

"You're extremely wet tonight," he kissed your neck, you tilt your head a little, letting him leave visible marks there.

"They drugged me," you said between moans, he move inside you faster, hitting every sweet spot on you. You grip tight on the bedsheets as you felt your release. "Rindou.. I need you please.."

"I want you to beg more but since you want me that bad.." Rindou whispered with a smirk. You hastily undid his belt, your hand wrap around his cock, rub and slowly stock it until he was fully hard. He spread your legs wider before snaking them around his waist as he pulled you up to meet his thrust.

"I got you, I love you," he whispered before thrusting deeper, making your back arc, wanting more of him. He pulled your waist up for more access.

"Harder please.." you whimpered. He held your face to look at your eyes. He smirked. I can only see one thing, Rindou Haitani. Your voice started to get loud. You close your eyes, this is fucking embarrassing, but you can't stop yourself because of the drugs. By your second orgasm, Rindou was unable to stop himself, he pressed himself against you to make sure he filled you with everything he has.

"You did so good," he praised and give you a soft kiss on forehead. "Get some sleep, I'll take care of the rest," you nod.

RINDOU WATCHED you slowly close your eyes before going outside the room. He was welcomed by Sanzu, Ran and Kakucho leaning against the wall.

"No need to explain, we know what happened," Ran said.

"I wasn't planning to," he said. "Slytherin Serpent has a drug, did you find them?"

"Yeah," Sanzu said. "I badly want to use it,"

"Have a doctor to examine Y/N, make sure that nothing will happen to her," he said.

"On it," Kakucho said before dialing someone on his phone. "You sure she's dressed?"

"What a gentleman indeed," Ran laughed.

"Have a woman as her doctor," Rindou said. Kakucho nod. "Are you certain that you finished everyone?"

"Yeah, we did," Sanzu showed him the blood on his clothes. "They are gross and stinky, I need to take a shower, can we go home now?"

"Let's go,"

YOU OPEN up your eyes and saw familiar ceiling. Fuck. You can't help but to cursed when you felt that your head is not the only thing aching. You look around and found your phone beside you. You opened it and saw a lot of miss calls from Naoto. You rolled your eyes before calling him.

[What the hell happened to you?] He asked in annoyed voice.

"Well, I got kidnapped while on my date with Rindou, got drugged and fortunately, still alive," you answered.

[Kidnapped? By whom?]

"Don't mind it, I already took care of it," you said. "When's our drug test? Fuck, I'm in trouble,"

[You can go, I'll make an excuse, this is my way of thanking you for putting your double life for this mission,] he said.

"God, thank you," you said. "I gotta go, my head fucking hurt," you ended the call before he can even response.

"Y/N?" You heard Rindou knock on your door.

"Yeah? Come in," you sat carefully on the bed and watch him enter your room.

"Are you doing good?" He asked. You nod with a smile. "That's great,"

"Damn that organization, how dare them drug me," you said. "They are all gone, right?"

"Yes, Sanzu and Ran killed them," he said. "I'm glad you're okay, I thought something bad happened to you," he caress your cheek. "You used yourself as a bait, you knew that they would kidnap you,"

"Sorry for not telling you my plan, Ran said you're not good at acting," you laughed. "And sorry for worrying you,"

"Don't be, I know you just did what you think is right," he smiled. "Does the drug still have effects?"

"I think it's gone," you said. "Why? I told you, don't worry, I'm okay,"

"I'm horny," he sat beside and hug you. You chuckled when you felt him kissing your neck.

"Stop it, I'm resting," you said.

"I thought you're okay?" He asked between kisses.

"But it doesn't mean that I'm not tired," you rolled your eyes. "You can lock the door, sit on my bed, and jerk off, I won't mind,"

"You don't know how many times I spit on my hand.. it was never enough," he said.

"So you jerk off while thinking about me?" You smiled while teasing him.

"Stop it, what can I do? I can't stop myself because I love you," he said, making you froze. "Pretend you did not hear what I said," he said before leaving.

Your smiled faded. Fuck, my body is loving the poison.

--

:☽