Back Story of Miya Osamu

Osamu's Past

Third Person POV

Osamu and Atsumu are on their second year in highschool at the age of 18. After some event Atsumu meet Sakusa and they become friends.

After a month of talking and getting to know each other Atsumu know that his feelings for Sakusa are getting dipper. When Sakusa confess his feelings to Atsumu, Atsumu accept it.

After a month of dating secretly Atsumu decided to invite Sakusa on their family dinner and to also introduce him as his lover. His Papa know about it but haven't meet Sakusa in person.

When the time come Sakusa and Atsumu enter their house, Atsumu is nervous cause he know how possessive his father especially his twin brother to him, and also the fact that Osamu never really know Sakusa's existing.

When Sakusa notice how nervous his boyfriend is he hold his hand to let Atsumu know that his with him. They both go to the kitchen where everyone is waiting.

They both stop when they hear Osamu talking to his Papa.

" what tsumu has a boyfriend and I don't even know? "

" behave Osamu where in front of the table "

A silent so they decide to finally enter the kitchen.

While eating Atsumu still feel nervous cause Osamu still don't say anything. His parents ask them a questions that they gladly answer.

After dinner they talk more until Sakusa needed to leave cause it's late, Atsumu want to stay Sakusa for the night but Osamu give him a glare so he just walk Sakusa on the door. Atsumu want to give Sakusa a proper goodbye kiss but Osamu also walk with them and watching them both so Atsumu just wave at Sakusa.

When Sakusa is out of site they both enter the house and go to the living room where there parents are, and once Atsumu sit inbetween his parent Osamu began to rampage. Atsumu keep his head down, even his Papa receive some because he have an idea and didn't even inform him. Atsumu keep defending himself with the help of his Papa cause they both know how possessive Osamu is especially to Atsumu. Osamu eventually accept the truth but he make rules that Atsumu need to obey until they graduate highschool.

On their last year in highschool Osamu got a car, a gift from his parents. Atsumu didn't have one yet cause he don't pass the driver exam.

On there week break Osamu and his friend Terushima decided to have a road trip. They go to Miyagi to visit Hajime, after they continue their trip without a destination.

While enjoying themselves some group of people try to challenge them to have a race, of course Teru accept it which left Osamu no choice.

Osamu race the first game and he win because his car is faster than the others car, Teru next driving Osamu's car and they win again. The other team complain about Osamu's car so they give him the same model car. Osamu drive another car from my the people who challenge them.

The game started. Since Osamu are not used to that model of car he have straggle but he still drive fast to win the race. His opponent hit the car his driving which surprised his so it become out of control. He try to low his speed but the break is broken, he panicked, he don't know what to do.

Without him noticing his car drives now in the public road he just surprised when a sudden car are now in front of him.

The car crash to his car and turned upside down while the car his driving crash to the tree. He's surprise at the event he even stay still inside the car collecting what just happened.

When it finally sink in he got out of the car. Even his head is bleeding and his body is full of wound he check the other car. Expecting maybe someone survive, which is true when he hear someone calling for help.

He run to the car and see there is someone on the back seat and the other one is in the driver seat dead. He help him let out and even carry him cause he notice his injured and can't even walk. As soon as they have a save distance the car explode behind them.

He lay down the boy and also himself. He hear a car stop and Teru got out of it. He look around and see Osamu and another guy on the ground fully injured so he immediately call an ambulance and a firetruck and give there location.

He go to where Osamu and the other is and notice they both nearly unconscious so he try his best to stay conscious the both men until the ambulance get there.

While Osamu is in the hospital his father take care of everything so Osamu become out of the hook and the whole situation is an accident.

When Osamu remember what happened which he only accuse himself to kill someone and not the fact that he saved someone life, he go to the bar and drink until he can't take it that is where he meet Kenma who do his drink and even introduce Osamu to drugs and weed.
( don't get Kenma wrong he just got a sh*t family that is why he used that, and also they both are not addict they just used drugs instead of alcohol when they feel they needed it)

And he graduates highschool, and the rest of the story is in this book.

__________________