Chapter 30

Hi my angles . Hope you all like this boring chapter. Soon I am going to complete this book. So drop your ideas what topics you want in new book. Here are some of my ideas.

Bts 9 th members
My cold brother ( jimin)
My professor brothers ( Jin and suga)
Bts and their little princess

Or if you are having any idea what you want I will make it . 
.......... ............. ................. ........... ......... .......

Bts and y/n came back to Korea  j hope accepted y/n as his little Sister Little sister but still Tae and jk didn't ,y/n is trying to bond with them.

Hyung line is in company as their was a lot of work , jimin and Tae was at club and y/n and jk was only at house.

At night time 9:00pm

Y/n POV: so me and jk oppa is only at house . As I was bored so I decided to make some cookies for jk oppa and I have brought some present.for him and Tae oppa.I also want make bond with them and spen Time with them so why not  . Let's get it.

So y/n goes to kitchen and took all the ingredients and starting baking but in this process she accidentally burn her
Wrist she ran to sink and put her hand under cold running water from tap. After some time she finally made cookies. And packed them . She goes to her room and took a shower changes her clothes to comfortable.

She took present and cookies which she bought and baked for jk . And heading to jk room.

Y/n : ok let's go to that junglebook oppa ahh no ice oppa ahh jk oppa

Jk POV: I am in my room absolutely doing nothing just like our a/n then someone knocked on the door so I got up and open reveling y/n with with a bag in her hand I was going to close the door but y/n block with her feet .

Y/n : oppa pls let me come in I want to talk to you pls ( soft voice)

Jk: ok come in and no bullshit straight to the point got it ( cold)

Y/n:(gulp hard) oppa I baked some cookies for you and I bought you some present hope you like my here take it and I am going love you ( hugs jk and ran.

Jkpov: why she hug me and gave this bag  she really and baked for me and bought present let's check what we have inside. Ohh so we have cookies, letter, one small box and present I put it aside .

He didn't eat or open the bag

Y/n POV: I was roaming around the house and saw music studio so I entered in and saw a lot of instruments and I computer so I was watching the recording and how many songs are composed and by mistake i deleted all the files I was scared and then I heard foot steps so I tried to hide but my fate door open reveling jk oppa.

Jkpov : I was going to music studio for some work but I saw y/n and computer was on I push her a little and saw all my music and songs are deleted I was so angry how she can do this I work hard on these.

Jk: why you deleted my all music and songs I composed ( Contronig anger)

Y/n: y-yes I - i was j-just  watching an-

Jk was fuming in anger y/n was not able to speak any word and suddenly jk burst out in anger

Jk: DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WORK HARD ON THIS MUSIC AND YOU JUST DELETED IT CAN'T YOU JUST DO A WORK PROPERLY EVERY TIME  YOU MESS UP  WORK . NOW YOU KNOW WHY DON'T ME AND TAE DON'T LIKE YOU. USELESS PIECE OF SHIT.

y/n:o-op-

Cut by a hard slap

Jk: don't call me oppa with your dirty mouth I am not your oppa .