I Hope I Will See You Again

Noah : ahh the first day of school... Still, I don't know how we get to 11th grade Lucas..
Lucas : I know right? Ms. Snich hate us because we are always late because of voley! Sometimes when we play voley I imagine the ball is her head...

I laught...I love these days, when I come to school I am amused by Lucas after we go to the volley together, in the summer.. He was in vacantion with his parents and I had nothing to do, I missed him so much I do not know what I would do without him, he always makes me feel better.

Lucas : Okay now let's go into class, I don't want to start the year with her cries..
Noah : hehe ok
Lucas : Wait bro- That's Ivy? That girl you saw at the volley in the summer.
Noah : Hm? Oh yeah, I recognize her..

Noah Pov : Her black hair was shining, her eyes were so beautiful, a bright green like an Emerald, her lips with a pale pink as always given with her favorite strawberry lipgloss.

Lucas : Ayo dude! Dude are you ok? Planet to noah!!
Noah : hm? Oh yes
Lucas : Do you.. Have any plans with her?
Noah : I don't know... She's in 10th grade.
Lucas : Yea leave her man, voley before girls!

After class I was on my way to cafetaria but I heard some of Ivys friends talking.. I know it's not nice to eavesdrop but my intuition was telling me that this is a right decision.

Amelia : Girls I don't think it's ok...
Amanda : Oh come one! That stupid brat think it's special and talk only about voley, I hate her
Ellie : Right! She's so annoying! Let's do this
Amelia : Ok fine! What is the plan..
Amanda : After school she will go to her stupid voley, Amelia will go to her and will distract her after I will go with a bottle full of paint and I will throw it on her and ellie will film and we will post on every social media app!!

That b!tch, if I tell Ivy I will sound like a stalker or she won't belive me, I never talked with her. But I need to find a way how to tell her...

I went to cafetaria and set next to Lucas
Noah : Lucas I need your help
Lucas : Hm? You ok man?
Noah : Ivys "friends" want to drop a bottle full of paint on her after school and film it.
Lucas : That brats... Noah, you know I hate bullys and bullying but who know what Ivys do to them and it's theyr problem I can't do anything
Noah : Ok thanks for nothing!

After school, I stayed and watched them, that brats waited for Ivy, there she is... She was so beautiful like in this morning...

Amelia goes to her

Amelia : Ivy!! Girl how are you?? Wanna do a walk?
Ivy : Oh Amelia hi darling.

Amanda It went silently behind Ivy ready to make fun of her, then I ran behind her,I taked that bottle and i poured it into her stupid head. Ivy turned back.

Ivy : what the heck?!?
Amanda : Ugh!! What are you looking at stupid h0e?!
Ivy : Amanda what's wrong with you??
Amanda : I hate you and your little shitty boyfriend!! Let's go you 2.

They walked away..

Noah : Before you say anything they wanted to do it on you and I-

She was laughing. I was confuse but... She was even more beautiful, as she smiled and giggled

Ivy : Chill, I know everything, I was just playing theyr "friend" game, I hate them but I had no one to stay with so I was staing with them out of need and I knew they hate me. And I knew about this plan but I don't care if they make fun of me, I'm going to move next week so...
Noah : what?
Ivy : hm?
Noah : Oh.. I hoped to get to know each other better, but why are you leaving?
Ivy : I have some problems...
Noah : Hey.. If you need to talk it's ok I won't tell anyone, ok?
Ivy : My parents are divorcing and I will stay with my mom and move to california, sorry noah, I'd love to know you better but I can't.
Noah : hey, if you want, next week we can meet, who know maybe you will come back and you need friends!

She smiled. My heart had a little more and it leaped out of my chest. She smiled for me I was so happy. But her phone ring.

Ivy : Oh it's my mom, sorry I have to go! See ya!
Noah : Oh- bye! -

I was runing so happy to Lucas apartament I wanted to tell him everything so bad!!

I'm so happy...