Chapter 1

It was a wonderful sunny at Rozanpaku  . Everyone was at the kitchen eating breakfast what Miu cooked exceptfor Akisame finished breakfast early and then decided to go and went to go and train. They had a wonderful cooked meal, but a slam from the gate had caught their attention. It was two girls. One at the age of 15 and one at the age of 25. It looked like the girls are sister.

Hayato: Well this is an unexpected visit. Do any one know these girls.

Mai: Hello I'm Mai and this is my eldest sister  Arata.

Arata: Hello

Akisame: I knew heard some fimilar voices.

Akisame jumped  from his room it was a high might jump and landed softly.

Arata: MASTER AKISAME KOETSUJI!

Akisame: Hahaha what brings y'all here its been years. My look how much you have grown.

Arata: Mia this master Koetsuji. He was my master always strong fair kindhearted for his clan you were 5 when you met him.

Akisame: I'm guessing you is 15

Mai: Yes sir.

Akisame: And I'm guessing you is 25

Arata: Yes master.

Mai noticed her sister blushing every time Akisame speaks. Akisame also noticed it but it wasn't nothing new she used to do it back at with the clan but he doesn't know that she has a crush on him.

Mai: Um sis are you okay.

Arata: I'm fine

Akisame: Are you sure you were going a bit red just few minutes ago.

Arata: I'm sure master.

Akisame: Okay, so what brings y'all here?

Arata: We ran away.

Mai: The new master made us slaves.

Akisame: I knew I shouldn't have left. What about the other, your mother and father?

Arata: They is all dead, we is the only 2 survivors.

Akisame: Hayato is there a way that my disciples could stay here?

Hayato: Do they have the money to pay rent?

Arata: How much

Hayato: 10 gran

Arata: Okay, here is the money

Hayato: Okay thank you.

Mai: No problem.

Akisame: Wait how did y'all get that type of my anyway?

Mai: I stole it from the master that was beating us just to teach him a lesson.

Arata/ Akisame: Dang!

So Mai Akisame  and Arata went sinside to introduce themselves . After they got done they Mai was with Miu having fun they talked they cleaned they just chilled while Arata had watched Akisame whip Kenichi on his run they was at it for two hours the they stopped.

That night later...

Everyone was at the dinner table eating,  they leted Arata sit by Akisame.  Arata wanted to look on his thunderstorm Grey eyes. Arata always want to see how it feels to lay on Akisame's arm and rest. After she finished eating she felt dizzy and very woozy. She didn't feel good so she collapse onto Akisame's arm.

Akisame: Huh?!

Akisame looked and found Arata on his arm, he took a look on her neck and saw  bruises and it felt like she was had a high temperature.

Akisame: Excuse us for tonight. Good night.

Everyone: Night

Hayato: Hmmm is it just me or was Akisame was just worried just now

Kensei Ma: I agree

Apachai: Appa Apachai saw it too.

Sasaki: Yeah I never seen him worried before.

Kenichi: Maybe something startled him.

Kensei: No that's not it.

Hayato: Well this will blow over morning, now let's all head to bed.

Everyone left the table and Mai and Miu washed the dishes. While everyone went to bed Akisame was attempting to Arata.

Akisame: I thought this would be over for good it looks like I have to take extreme measures.

Arata had tears coming down from her eyes.  Akisame went to put his arms around her to comfort her, she felt safe when she is in his arms.

Akisame: Don't worry  Arata you is safe here with me I won't let anything happen to you okay. Don't cry.

Arata: Master.

Akisame: Yes?

Arata: Don't leave please. I'm scared.

Akisame: Don't worry I'm here okay. I will always be here. I will protect you.

Akisame had kissed Arata on the forehead and then gave her some medication. He will give her the cure to her tomorrow.

Akisame: Come on Arata, you will sleep with me for I can watch over you.

Arata: Thank you master.

Akisame: Shhhh, just call me Akisame.

Arata: *BLUSHING * okay Akisame.

Akisame: You look cute when you blush

Arata: Hehe

Akisame walked out of his clinic with Arata in his arms wrapped on a blanket. Akisame really cared for his disciples but he cared for Arata the most. Akisame always thought that he will never cuddle with Arata like this. He thinks that Arata looks cute in arms, sleeping so peacefully. After they arrived at Akisame's, Akisame layed her in his bed. After 15 minutes Arata woke up seeing her master reading a book Arata looked around and saw two giant bookshelves Arata thinks his room is very master like but she love how things are organized. Arata gotten a glance at her master reading she new how he loves to read. Arata think Akisame is very handsome, strong, and very intelligent. Arata wish she could tell her master her true feelings for him but she just doesn't have the courage. Akisame closed his book and  went to put it back on the shelf,  Arata quickly pretend to be asleep but that didn't get past Akisame he knew she just woke up.

Akisame: I know you is awake Arata no need to pretend that you is asleep,  you is not bothering me.

Arata: Okay you caught me I just woke up.

Akisame: I can see that. Here let check your neck 

Arata leted Akisame check her neck to see if any of her bruises came down. He checked her neck and only saw a medium wise bruises and it was a nasty one. Akisame got some cream and rubbed at the back of her neck but before he done that took her chin in between his thumb and index finger and looked her in the eyes and said 'This is going to her a little bit and try not to be frightened by the pain I need you to look me in the eyes.'

Arata had done what Akisame said as he spread the cream on her neck and it hurted her, she shed some tears that was dropping onto Akisame's hand. Akisame looked at her with a smile and then kissed her tears away while blushing.

Akisame: Its okay Arata you did well, you did so well. Its okay to cry from the pain. Come her.

Akisame pulled her close to his chest and rubbed the back of her head repeatedly. Akisame had a strange feeling in his chest, a feeling that he wants to protect her at all cost.

Akisame: Maybe we don't need to find you a room, you can share a room with me. How does that sound?

Arata: That will be great Akisame.

Akisame: So its settled then.

So Akisame planted a kiss on her forehead and waited until she fell asleep for he can cuddle with her. Akisame had his hands around her waist and they both went to sleep.