1

The sea waves rose slowly while the sun rays were bright and the weather was in favor that day.

Being in a prestigious hotel,with your loved ones to marry the person you loved the most ,nothing could be better.

Unfortunately,being an idol has its drawback,reporters outside their wedding hall were taking pictures of everything,to the very least detail.They even say that Jeongyeon and Jimin wedding would be the 'Wedding of Century'

On the bottom of the groom heart,he was extremely nervous as he regretted his decision.What if his marriage was wrong and become failure?Would anyone else come and break in his ceremony like in the movies?

"It's gonna be okay,Jim.This is your special day",said V while comforting his very bestfriend.

"I know,but what if she regrets it?What if...

"She's in love you and she won't leave you",answered all the BTS members.

Back to the bride,she was as nervous as her fiance but not as nervous as he was.

"Jeong,look at you.You look so beautiful",said a woman as she barge in the bride waiting room.

Jeongyeon quickly turn her head  as soon as she heard a very familiar voice.It was Seungyeon,her older sister.

"Unnie.You came".Jeongyeon ran and hugged her sister tightly."I thought you weren't coming."

Seungyeon break the hug and look at her sister's group,TWICE.

"Am i late?",she ask to Jihyo which is the leader of the group.

"No.You were in time,Unnie",answered the leader.

Minutes past and the guests started to fill the wedding hall.Both the couple's family sat at the table near the altar.Reporters started to reach idols that came to the wedding and asked them about their opinions.Most of themwish for the joy and eternal love for the beautiful couple.

The groom seemed to sweat from the nerves but luckily he had  his friends to calmed him down.Unfortunately,his nerves rise even more when the bells rang,indicating that the bride was coming.

His fiance and his sister-in-law's companion entered,all smiling at him and lift their fingers as a sign of support.

The music started to ring and from the altar,a tall man and a very beautiful womancame in.Jimin was in awe  with Jeongyeon beauty at that time.He couldn't help to stare at Jeongyeon walking along with her father to the altar.To see her in the long  white dress with lashes,no sleeves, and the asymmetrical skirt highlight her beauty even more.

He smiled as he saw the woman who could become his wife in any seconds.He thought,she was the most perfect woman for him and there was no doubt about it.

When Jeongyeon was in front of Jimin,his father-in-law looked at him with a threateningly and whispered to his daughter,"It's your last time to run away".Jeongyeon turn and kissed her father cheeks lovingly.After that she positioned herself beside her groom.

"You look so beautiful.",he whispered.

"You look not bad at all",she responded causing both of them to laugh.They never listened to  the priest,just looking and admiring at each other.

For some strange reason,they remembered when their relationship was confirmed.When their contract's with the both companies ended,they decided to reveal  their relationship to the public in their last moments as an idol.They also revealed their wedding date at the end of their own concerts.Many of the armys and onces reacted positively and support their relationship.On the other hand,some of the toxic fandom hated the relationship.For example,the toxic army once  said that Jeongyeon doesn't match for Jimin.Those negative comments hurt Jeongyeon so much.So,Jimin decided to do a Vlive just to say that he felt happy with Jeongyeon.Jimin also said that if they were true fans,they would support their relationship no matter what happens and wish their happiness not throwing hatred or death threat to both of them.

"Park Jimin,do you accept Yoo Jeongyeon as your wife,"ask the priest to the groom.

"I do".

"Yoo Jengyeon,do you accept Park Jimin as your husband"

"I do".

"Then by the  power vested in me by the church,I pronouce you husband and wife.The groom ca now kiss the....

The priest couldn't finish his word when the groom started to kiss the bride.

"The bride",he finish the line with joy.

The guest rose and applauded.The founders of JYP Entertainment and Big HIt Entertainment applauded at their union,knowing about their love.They felt so happy at the both of them.

The husband now broke their kiss while greeted the guests with smile plastered on his face.They cried and so did the guests.Jimin then carried Jeongyeon in bridal style and started to walked down the altar.

"I love you Jeongyeon",whispered Jimin.

"I love you too Park Jimin."

And they kissed again.

A liitle secret that both kept  will be reveal after a few days.The new will surely blow the internet and drive the toxic fans crazy.Jeongyeon was a month pregnant.

Jeongyeon was a month pregnant

They both look so good in white right

They both look so good in white right...Let's appreciate their beauty shall we.