Lunch

As you walked into the studio, Mandip's phone buzzed, it was Jodie.
*heading out the meeting room now, is y/n with you by any chance??*-Jodie
*hi Jodie, yeah y/n is here we're about to go in*-Mandip
*ok great meet me at the cafeteria, Brad is there too*-Jodie
*Will do*-Mandip
"Jodie wants us to meet her at the cafeteria." Mandip said.
"Ok let's go then!" You said quickly
You all checked in to the studio and made your way down the long winding corridors. Passing multiple sets of game shows on the way. All of a sudden you reached the door that stated cafeteria on the sign.
"Hey guys!" Jodie said.
"Hiii!!" You said excitedly.
"I can't wait for the party later." Tosin said whilst answering some comments on twitter.
"Me too I haven't had a good party in a long time!" Bradley said, everyone laughing.
"Can we get some food? I'm starving!" You said
"Yeah course!" Jodie said, putting her hand on your shoulder.
A surge of butterflies flew through you and you felt a blush come to your cheeks. Mandip smirked and you were guessing she knew more than she was telling..
You all stepped up to the counter to get food and you selected a pasta dish and some garlic bread, your all time favourite meal.
When everyone has got their food, you sat down at an empty table and Jodie quickly sat next to you, knocking into mandip slightly.
"Oi big-head! That hurt!" Mandip said whilst rubbing her arm.
"Sorry I didn't mean to!" Jodie said, giggling.
"Hurry up you lot I'm starving!" You said whilst picking up your knife and fork.
Everyone sat down and began to eat. The warm aroma of spaghetti bolognaise flew up your nostrils and you inhaled it deeply, filling up your lungs with the scent. You dug in and started to slowly eat your pasta, the flavour settling over every corner of your mouth. Jodie laughed as you spilt a bit down your top.
"You have got to be kidding me!" You said, clearly frustrated.
"BAHAHHA" Jodie laughed and scronched her face.
"Not funny! Tomato stains you know!" You said whilst hitting her with a napkin. "I'm gonna go clean myself up"
"I'll come with you!" Mandip said enthusiastically after Jodie gave her a stern look.
"Ok..." you said, a little bit confused.
Whilst you and Mandip headed to the bathroom you could feel Jodie's eyes on you and turned around to see her staring at you. She instantly blushed when she saw you looking.

There's no way on earth she was looking at me. I look rubbish today anyway.
You thought to yourself.

*in the bathroom*

After cleaning your top up, you needed to change clothes so headed back to the cafeteria to tell everyone else you were going to the hotel. After you had all arrived at the hotel, Jodie offered to help carry your bags up.
"Are you sure you don't need help?" She asked.
"Yeah I'll manage don't worry." You replied.
After everyone had settled in to their rooms, you decided to make another WhatsApp group with you Jodie and mandip called: The Girls🙃
Once you created the group you sent a message.
Heyy! Anyone wanna go shopping for an outfit for tonight? :) - y/n
Sure I'd love to! - Jodie
Yup good with me! - Mandip
Ok meet you all downstairs in 10? - y/n
Yep see you there! - Jodie

You smiled and put your phone on the table before putting a playlist on Spotify and setting a timer for 8 minutes, leaving plenty of time to make it downstairs. After creating a small bag with some money and essential items in you changed your top and paused the playlist. Finally,you got some shoes on, grabbed your bag and room key and started walking towards the lift. As you approached the lift, you saw Mandip waiting, also for the lift.
"Y/n! Hi I was just about to head downstairs, Jodie's already down there." She said and smiled warmly.
"Ok great! I guess we'll see her there then!" You replied.
After the lift had carried you downstairs, you saw Jodie on the phone to someone.
"I can't keep doing this Jodie, I've ruined this relationship and I'm so sorry I hurt you but we can't be together anymore." A male voice said.
"Fine. If that's the way you want it Chris then we're done.." Jodie responded, a tear rolling down her cheek. She hung up and wiped her eyes. You and Mandip ran over and gave her a massive hug and she cried into your shoulder.
"Hey it's gonna be ok don't worry." Mandip said comfortingly.
"No it's not.. I don't know what to do Mandip." Jodie said, sobbing.
"Look, we're gonna get this sorted out properly, everything is gonna be fine! How about a bit of shopping to get it off your mind?" Mandip said.
"Sounds good.." Jodie said whilst wiping some tears away. You felt so bad for her and knew the pain of a breakup. You have her a comforting smile in which she returned.
"Let's go shopping!" You said and laughed.