Behind the scenes

Tom's pov:
I had just finished the last scenes my upcoming movie,Spider-man No way home.And it was a kissing scene with Zendaya,passionate one👀.I saw my gf in the background seats that she was sad because she thought that I'd leave her for Zendaya. Of course would never, because she's like a best friend to me nothing else.

Y/n pov:
I was watching my bf do his last scene in his new movie,and it was a kissing scene with Zendaya that kinda made me sad and It made me feel like i wasn't enough because she was a beautiful women and an idol to lots ofpeople and i wasn't even famous no one knew my name,or who i was. I was a nobody idk why Tom wanted to date me.

3rd persons pov:
Y/n ran in tears to tom trailor to collect her things and leave,tom was just getting of set when he saw run away he followed her to his trailor and saw her collecting her things in a hurry.

Tom's pov:
I saw my gf run off to my trailer i tears i wanted  to know why she was so sad so i walking in to see her collecting all her sweatshirts,socks pictures of us,the sight of this made really sad when i finally said something my voice was breaking and i was in tears."Why are you packing your things" hopping she was sad that we finished  filming the movie.

Y/n pov:
Tom asked me why i was packing my things,i just stared in broke down now sobbing.I could tell that he was sad because he was in tears.I finally said "would you ever break up with me for one of  ur co-stars" My heart was beating so fast that i could hardly breathe.

Toms pov:
I can't believe that my gf would think that i would ever break up with her. I kiss her the  most passionate i could ever,we coudlled for the rest of the day.

Only 348 words

Daily tom dose:

😭