Just horatio!

Uh yea
~~
Ophelia:I'm so glad you're joining the literature club!
Hamlet:hey,I never agreed to join...
Horatio: Oh wow,Ophelia! Who's your friend?
Ophelia: he's our clubs newest member!
Hamlet: that's...not set in stone.
Ophelia: This is Horatio,Rosenstern, and Laertes!
Ophelia:And you already know me!
~~
Horatio: welcome to our meeting!
Rosenstern: Are you into reading?
Ophelia: No need for being coy!
Horatio: We'll improve your uptake!
Laertes: Have a fricking cupcake!
Laertes: And must you bring a boy?
Horatio: Time to write some poems! Don't be scared to show 'em! The festival's DAYS away!
Laertes: You could help with baking!
Rosenstern: Or with banner making!
Ophelia: And I'll walk home alone today...
Ophelia: Maybe we're friends! Maybe we're more, how could he love a simple girl next door? I'm just not the type he's looking for!
Horatio: Hey! Ophelia,doin' okay?
Ophelia: I'm having a difficult day...
Horatio: I'd say! You seem pretty lonely!
Hamlet: I wish I could make her grin,all she wants are the things back the way they've been!
Horatio: She's depressed,and stressed, and she's feeling blue!
Horatio: So I don't want Ophelia...hanging around you!
JUST HORATIO! JUST HORATIO! JUST HORATIO! JUST HORATIO! JUST HORATIO! JUST HORATIO! JUST HORATIO! JUST,JUST HORATIO!
~~
Horatio: I'm so glad you joined the literature club!
Hamlet: Wait,what happened to 0%#9\/@?
Laertes: ...who?
Rosenstern: There's...no one here named that.
~~
Laertes: Manga is my passion! Don't you dare be bashin'! The writing's got finesse!
Laertes: Maybe you should borrow these,until tomorrow...
Laertes: WERE YOU LOOKING UP MY SHORTS ?
(Yes,he wears shorts)
Rosenstern: Let's go read a story!
Hamlet: What about 0%#9\/@?!
Horatio: Lets talk about me,instead!
Horatio: I've been learning piano,and I sing soprano! And I cant get you OUT OF MY HEAD!
Rosenstern: cant look away...cant help but blush...! Where did I get this overwhelming crush? It's sharp...
Rosenstern: As a knife, and twice the rush!
Laertes: Yo! There's something I think you should know! I've never seen Rosenstern so-
Rosenstern: SaNe, AnD cHiLl! AnD sTiLl KiNdA sWeAtY...
Rosenstern: And I...don't mind cutting to the chase,I'm in love with you,and your gorgeous face!
Horatio: That's a sentiment I can't allow.
Horatio: So my dear friend, Rosenstern... is getting the point now!
JUST HORATIO! JUST HORATIO! JUST HORATIO! JUST HORATIO! JUST HORATIO! JUST HORATIO! JUST HORATIO! JUST,JUST HORATIO!
Horatio: Could you have guessed? Maybe you knew! Laertes is next! IM DELETING HIM TOO!
Horatio: We don't need cupcakes,or poems or tea... I only need you to love me!
Horatio: Hey! There's no one else in our way...So look at me and just say,right here,my dear, that you love me!
Horatio: And we'll...sit here till the end of time,cause I've earned this,and your finally mine!
Horatio: And I'm sorry of what you've had to see...but it no longer matters...cause now you belong to me!
Horatio: forever! Forever! Forever! Forever! Forever! Forever! Forever! FOREVER!
(JUST HORATIO! JUST HORATIO! JUST HORATIO! JUST HORATIO! JUST HORATIO! JUST HORATIO! JUST HORATIO! JUST,JUST HORATIO!)
~~
Ophelia: Well,look what the cat dragged in!
Hamlet: Ophelia? You're still in the literature club?!
Ophelia: Of course! I'm the president,after all!
Rosenstern: Wow,Ophelia! Who's your friend?
Ophelia: He's our newest member!
Laertes: I'm guessing that's not set In stone.
Hamlet: This time,I think it is!
Rosenstern: Why don't you join us? I was just getting Laertes here into my favorite horror novel!
Laertes: Hey! I-its not like I like it or anything!
Ophelia: So...are you walking home with anyone  after this?
...
Hamlet: Just my friend Ophelia!
...
Ophelia: Just Ophelia...Just ophelia...Just Ophelia...Just Ophelia...Just Ophelia...Just Ophelia...Just Ophelia...Just OPHELIA!
~~
Yay. I'm done.