~psalm west~

November 3rd, 2019
7:20pm

It took us ages to find a parking spot, and I couldn't understand why there were so many cars, but my question was soon answered as we all walked towards the entrance and it was packed with paparazzi. They all practically jumped at us when they spotted us, but Kim's security had come down to help us, so we were able to get into the hospital with ease.

Then George, Kim's lead security, led us up into the room they were staying in.

I knocked on the door and heard kanye's voice say, come in. I gently pushed the door open with my elbow, as North and Saint had both asked to hold my hand, Sebastians hands were also full as he was holding Chicago and bags with some presents we had gotten them.

"Hi guys!" Kim said as we walked in.

The room was very spacious. Kim was sitting on a couch along with mum, Mason and Penelope. Kanye was standing near another door, making a cup of coffee. And Kourtney was standing by the window, cradling Kim's new baby in her arms.

"Hey" I whispered, North and Saint both seamed to have gotten stage fright, as they had both leaned into my legs, and they were chewing their fingers as they looked around at the room full of people.

"North, Saint look come here" Kim said, holding her arms out, they both ran over to her and gave her a big hug "there's someone I'd like you to meet" she said as Kourtney handed her the bundle of blankets.

"So what's his or her name?" I asked Kanye

"We were gonna name him ye because it's the most common name in the bible" he answered

"Ye? Like do you want a sandwich, ye"

"I guess yeah" Kanye said chuckling "but we ended up going with psalm"

"Psalm, that's a pretty" I gushed, Kanye and Kim have a thing for picking strange names for their kids.

North and Saint quickly started gushing over psalm, and then Kim handed him to me, he was beautiful, he had Kim's eyes, and Kanye's face shape.

It wasn't long until the camera crew for keeping up with the kardashians showed up.
A little while later, mum, Sebastian and Kanye took all the kids down the the canteen and a nurse came and took psalm for another check up. Leaving just me, Kim and Kourtney alone in the room.

"Ok, so I have a plan" Kim said, setting down the notebook she was scribbling in and sitting up.
"So me and kanye's give year wedding anniversary is in two weeks, and I want to surprise him with something big, so I came up with an idea, I'm gonna plan a vow renewal ceremony and invite lots of people and it's kinda gonna be like a mini wedding"

"That sounds amazing" I said

"Wow, five years already" Kourtney said

We spent the next fifteen minutes planning it before they all came back into the room, since it was a surprise we quickly stopped talking.
I decided not to tell them about me going back to music just yet, I didn't want to take any of the focus away from baby psalm.

Me and Sebastian stayed for another hour before we said our goodbyes and went home to continue packing.

****

November 4th, 2019
11:26am

It was the morning of our move, and me and Sebastian had stayed up all night packing. A moving truck came by at seven and loaded all our stuff in, and we loaded the rest into our separate cars and everything from our other houses were being shipped over.
I was full of excitement, this house has been three years in the planning. And me and Sebastian were finally going to have a permanent house. This house is going to have everything in it, my cars are in a mix of this apartment garage, my house in Atlanta and my house in New York. But now I'll have room for all of them in one house. I also have a huge wardrobe and it doesn't even begin to fit in my apartment wardrobe, but I had built a wardrobe in this house that will accommodate for all my clothes, bags, shoes and more.

Marley has been given a sleeping pill, and is in a crate in my car, currently fast asleep and won't wake up for a while.

A mover grabbed the last box, leaving me alone in the house that had been my home for the last two years.

"Well that's everything" Sebastian said, sneaking up on me and wrapping his huge arms around me.

"That's everything" I repeat, glancing around the empty room "I remember when we first came to this house"

"Two people madly in love, wanting nothing but to buy a house and do it in every room in the house" Sebastian said, making us both laugh

"But now we're moving onto bigger and better things"

"No turning back" Sebastian said, kissing the top of my hair before gently taking my hand and leading me out of the apartment, I took one last glance around the room before closing the door behind me.