Chapter 2 (JJ's POV)

I walked back down the dock, I recognized the boat before she did, it was Rafe fucking Cameron, I don't see what she sees in him. I looked back to see her fixing the boat to the dock he grabbed her hips from behind. Nasty.

I went back to my end of the marina the third class area, she had the nice boats because nobody knew she was a dirty little thief like me.

It's fine I preferred the poges over the kooks any day. I went back to tying the boat to the dock. I glanced down at my watch almost time to clock out.

When I got back to the shop Hayden was already there drinking a bottle of water.

"You gotta be kidding me slacking off twice in one day!" I said teasing her there was an obvious red mark on her neck no doubt from Rafe.

"Shut up" she retorted, was that the best she had? Damn lame and boring, I picked little things with her for the rest of our shift and I could tell it was getting under her skin. I loved it when she was annoyed she was so cute, damnit I can't think of her that way. I scolded myself and clocked out right after her.

"You need a ride?" I asked I already knew the answer she shook her head and I went to my dead beat cat that barely ran.

  •••

     I pulled up at Sarah and John B's house with  kie in the passenger seat. She fixed her hair and I smiled at her fondly  she was so gorgeous.

     "What are you staring at?" She asked glancing over at me I smiled.

     "A fucking goddess" I said she giggled and leaned over towards me. Her hand went to the back of my neck and the familiar goosebumps popped up along my spine. Her lips were soft against mine she pulled back before I was ready to let her go.

     "Hey come back here" I said she just rolled her eyes and opened the car door and stepped out I sighed and got out to slipping my hand into the back pocket of her denim shorts.

     "You guys are late" a snarky voice pipped up from a lawn chair, it was Hayden I glanced over at her. Was she wearing makeup? What's so special.

     "Hey Kie I love your shorts" Hayden said directing her words to Kie, she smiled and walked over to her.

"Thanks" I heard Kie say I walked away heading to from the towards Pope who was trying and failing to start up the fire.

"Come on man I raised you better than this" I said teasingly rubbing his hair he groaned as he tried to light the dry grass.

"Do you have gasoline on there?" I asked he groaned again.

" JJ we don't let you use gas for fires for a reason!" He said I just cackled and ran over to the Shato and found a half full gas can grabbing prices of drift wood on my way back I piled the driftwood high Pope and JB started helping too. Sarah had found her way out and over to the girls who were all now giggling as they watched us.

"Let's light her up!" JB yelled as I poured the whole of the gas can on the wood.

"This is a bad idea" I heard Sarah's voice call from the other side of the pile of wood drenched in gas

"I fucking know!" I yelled back as I threw the patch into the fire but a bit more than the wood exploded into flames, my hand had now been engulfed by flames.

"OH FUCK" I screamed patting my hand on my pants.

~Authors note~

Chapter two!

Thank you for getting this far.

I think chapters from JJ's point of view are always going to be shorter it's better from Hayden's.

Let's get going on the next one luv u<34