Vague

"Mr. Vinyl?"

With my head turned slightly upward, I sat in puzzled silence.

"Mr. Vinyl, do you understand everything I just told you?"

Instead of answering her question, I let out an exasperated chuckle,

"Would you mind repeating everything?"

"Most simply put, I am quite intrigued with this letter you have recently described. I would love to viddy it."

A dewdrop of anguish, or guilt, (I could never tell the difference), plip-plopped onto the very organ that feeds my soul. Instead of screaming at Miss Deveny, I surrendered my thoughts and recited them carefully.

" Unfortunately the letter's very existence has ceased. It met a cruel, fiery fate."

Laughter emerged from the depths of my being. A hearty tone so rich, even Bolivia couldn't hold her smirk. I couldn't help it. I was damn funny.

" You have a strange sense of humor, Mr. Vinyl. However, I suppose if this letter has met its "demise", I will just have to hear the contents for myself."

" As you wish."

As the sentence grazed my lips, I commended the fact it was laced with a bit more sarcasm than intended.

I crawled into the dark tunnels that were my thoughts, and relayed the sinister words that hadn't stopped piercing my conscience since I had first read them.

" Dear Mr. Vinyl, Thanks for the apple."