Everything started uphill

BEEP! BEEP!

"Ughhhhh" Stiles groaned as he slammed the alarm clock.

Today was his first day at work, and afterwords he had a meeting with the other worker. Stiles still couldn't understand how they ran a business with only two workers before he came, but if it worked it worked.

Stiles did his routine that he had seemed to fall into. And got in his jeep and headed off.

When he pulled up he could see Laura inside getting the place ready for opening. She was beautiful without a doubt, but something about her seemed very familiar. But he couldn't put his finger on it.

Stiles walked inside and was greeted by Laura's smile.

"We are opening now, is it okay for you to run cashier and drinks while I catch up with baking?"

"Ya thats no problem." Stiles smiled at her grabbing his apron before heading over to flip the sign.

"Thanks, the other guy usually comes in early and bakes. Then later at night and runs night shifts. But he's been in a ah, tough situation right now, and had to take a break."

"Oh so theres night shifts?" Stiles didnt know this. But of course he only came here at 7:30 every morning.

"Ya, we are probably pulling them. Thats why we are having the meeting. Decide what shifts fit who and we will go by that." Laura smiled pulling out a pan from a drawer.

Stiles nodded then turned his attention to the cafés interior. It was a nice little place, very antique almost. It's what a typical coffee shop would look like from a romantic movie that a couple went on a date in. It was calming in a way, made you feel safe and happy.

Stiles' thoughts were interrupted as the bell on the door rang. He spun his head around and his eyes were met with a familiar set of green. The one and only Deputy from the other day.

"Hey! Didn't know you worked here now! Good morning Laura!" Ryan smiled leaned on the counter.

"MORNING BABY FACE!" Laura yelled from behind him.

"Oh I just started today actually." Stiles stumbled out. He couldn't help getting caught in his eyes. They were so beautiful.

"Thats great! I have to warn you, this job will involve a lot of me." The deputy smirked pointing at himself, which forced Stiles to look down blushing.

"Well thats encouragement to stay." Stiles said without thinking. Once he realized what he said he began to stutter trying to cover himself up.

"I um i'm sorry I-"

"Well if thats so, they I will have to make my trips more consistent." Ryan smiled at Stiles. Stiles looked up at that and could have sworn he saw a blush creep across his face.

Stiles smiled at Ryan and stared into his eyes. Ryan started to move a little more over the counter and reached out with his hand towards his face. And at that moment he leaned in a pulled the pen from his ear. Pulled. The. Freaking. Pen. From. Ontop. His. Ear.

He then placed the pen on the counter with his signature smirk and threw some money down.

"Uh Deputy! You didn't order anything!" Stiles yelled at him confused.

"Yeah! I worked night today! Im going to sleep now!" He yelled without turning around exiting the door.

Stiles sighed and leaned back against the wall behind him.

"That was hot."

Stiles turned around to see Laura leaning on the island in the back, spatula in hand and cupcakes smoking in the back.

Stiles turned back around and began to laugh as the fire alarm sent Laura into a crazy, scared frenzy.

--------
A/N- Sorry this was short! I reallyyyyy wanted to update! I was playing soccer earlier and recovering from an injury that was very hard on me. I will try to update, but dont be surprised if its an update every 1-2 weeks :/ sorry