1 - Luna Kōsetsu: Ninja in training

"Take her out of here! Go to the Village hidden in the leaves. Hide her there!" A man yells out orders as a big white wolf and a woman nod their heads, saying "Yes my Lord" before running away from a burning village with a 2 year old child. "Aunty... Why are we leaving papa behind?" A small child with short white hair and fox like ears that looks like chakra says to the woman. Nine matching light blue almost white chakra tails can be seen on the child as well.

"Luna-" the woman was interrupted by a ninja attacking her, throwing a Kunai into her stomach. She grunts in pain and holds her side before throwing 3 shuriken killing the ninja. However 3 more ninja appear and chase the woman down, she speeds up and hides behind a tree. Affectively loosing the ninja for now.

She puts the child on the back of the white wolf. Before doing a couple hand signs and touching the childs forehead. Affectively hiding the child's chakra and making the fox traits invisible to the human eye however in doing so a seal begins to form on the childs forehead.

(The symbol on this fox's head is the symbol in the middle of her forehead

(The symbol on this fox's head is the symbol in the middle of her forehead. The picture doesn't belong to me.)

She pulls out a couple scrolls and seels them into the wolf's paw. "You must protect those. And when the time is right you'll now what to do..." She grunts in pain and looks at her hand to see purple mixed in. "There was poison on that Kunai milady!" The white wolf says with worry. "Damn." She says. "Aunty!" The little girl says with worry. "I'm going to give you most of my chakra so you can stay with her and protect her. I want you to take care of her Shiro. Can you do that?" He bows his head. "Yes milady." The wolf tells her before lifting his head up again. The woman does more hand signs before releasing chakra.

After releasing most of her chakra she lets go and crouches to the ground. "Aunty!" The little girl cries out in fear. "It's all right Luna. I want you to live your life. Live. For everyone in the village. I love you." She says as she kisses the little girls forehead before saying "Goodbye." The wolf and the little girl disappear in the snow and the woman fights off the ninja to help them get away

I jump awake, breathing heavily as I look around, I spot Shiro at the end of my bed and he moves closer to me, putting his head on my lap. I breath in before slowly breathing out shakily. "H-how long..." I ask and Shiro answers my question. "An hour... Was it that night again?" Shiro asks me and I take another breather. Before shaking my head yes.

'At least you got an hour of sleep kid.' Shiro tells me through our mind link and I nod my head before looking out the window at the moon.

'Yea... At least.' I tell him.

For the rest of the night I sat their with Shiro sleeping on my lap until the sun came up. That's when I decided to get ready for ninja academy. 'No skipping the graduation test this year. You will pass this time.' Shiro tells me and I sigh out. 'Yeah... I suppose your right.' I tell him, 'I'm always right.' I hear him say and I smile and roll my eyes, I put on my dark blue coat that has white fluff on the inner lining. You see I'm almost always cold, so wearing thick layers like this on hot sunny days doesn't bother me. I pull my hood up, effectively hiding the seal on my forehead and look down to Shiro. "Ready?" He asks me, I nod my head in response.