Chapter 2: The Road to Yuuei Reaches the Final Stop

In fact, the Izuku pseudo-quirk could be assigned as Vryko-Warlock, even it was quirkless at all.

The name is very sinister, and perfectly adequate to him.

I apply some corrections, and change the 11th trial, since it won't make sense. (I mix some of the One Punch fitness test to this story)

Note: This chapter really needs to be reviewed.

I chose to describe the Admission Exam and the Individuality Aptitude Test in the same chapter, and for a sorcerer who had just killed three villains, Izuku chose to use more harmless spells to destroy the robots.
The Magic Arrows, which Izuku used in the Exam, were inspired by Negima and Magic the Gathering.
Even restrained, he would eventually use some spells originally invoked by Dark Schneider, such as Megadeth, who vaporized the zero-point robot as if it were nothing, just as easily as in the Bastard manga, Dark Schneider exploded with the fortress of the Master Ninja Gara (actually a skyscraper derelict.)

Redemption...

Due to the potential commotion due from the slime incident, many details has heavily censured. To ease the case handling, Izuku agrees to register his powers on the Official Quirk Registration, including the Non-Quirk Special Powers attachment. However, the real Izuku's powers documentation was only accessible for selected entities, such as the Yuuei Main Administration Office, lead by the Principal Nedzu.

This secret agreement enables Izuku to assign for an Hero Course, specially the national famous Yuuei High School. While the remaining months for the Yuuei Admission Exam has paced slow, he had to take care about the fragile relationship with Katsuki, where it can begin a day with a great rivalry between two, and ending with a brawl, leaving both injured as a result.

Even with this life issues, Izuku continue his crazy training along the Vigilante Knuckleduster, but the magic powers training was left behind by own self-study. However, he should not forget the mandatory and obligatory weekly presence at the police department, since the First Instance Court of the Orudera Town decide to maintain surveillance on this dangerous powered young vampire. After 9 months as defendant with suspended house arrest, the charges was demised, and Izuku could live freely without great problems.

Fortunately, this penal issue was not derogate the application to the Yuuei Admission Exam.

Yuuei High School: Entrance Exam

Izuku arrive early at the Exam Day, bringing a lunch box, and a thermos of blood, but he would try to avoid gather much attention, specially when fell chest pain and aches due to their wrongdoings.

The Yuuei Admission Exam contains two major modules, a two-hours written test, and a ten-minutes physical exam. The last one was the Yuuei's pride, since it was a change for many children unleash their quirks.

On Yuuei's history, no quirkless children was able to pass the Hero Admission Exam, since the lack of special powers would be certainly fatal during the staged battle with robots. Quirkless with special powers would had a chance, specially a sorcerer like Izuku.

Once the candidates arrives to an huge amphitheatre, without much delay, the written test begins. Even before starts, Izuku knows that it should give at least 80 points of 100 to ever give a change to enter on Hero Department, but the Practical Test will be another fundamental part that he couldn't fail. The test itself contains all questions expected from the Junior High School Curriculum, plus a bit twisted degree of difficulty on some questions. In fact, they really want to drive out the weaklings even before the Practical Test!

Izuku could only really relax when he manage to answer the last question just in time, while ignores some gloomy aura emanated by some candidates surprised by the sheer difficulty.